ΔΔFound YouΔΔ

Hello people. So here i'm back with another chapter of the ss. This story is getting a great response and i'm very obliged with it. Happy Gandhi Jayanti everyone.

Naira was following the person whom she was suspecting that he can lead her to kartik. Here,suvarna and manish were on their way to Thar as it was very far from the city they were continuously trying to call her but her phone remained unreachable as there was network problems in desert area.

Naira was just thinking that how far will this man go?? just then that man stopped the bus at a very desolate area but she had to follow him. She stepped out of the bus carefully and hide her face with her choli so that he did not feel something unusual about her. But suddenly winds started blowing very fast and the sand was blowing her blocking her sight and she cannot see anything. But then the wind slowed and now she can see clearly but that man was not there. She looked around but he was not there.

Naira- hey ganga maiyya,ab vo insan kaha gaya jiska mai picha kar rahi this. But then she saw his footprints in the sand and started following. Manish and suvarna has reached the dhabha and they interrogated them about naira and they told that she left  more than two hours ago.
Suvarna- hey bhagwan, ab ye naira kaha chali gayi. Is halat me pata nahi usne kuch khaya bhi hoga ya nahi. They started following the path where was the bus was going.

Here naira was walking slowly with full sweat on her face. She was walking from the past half an hour. Then she thought of taking rest and carefully sat on the bench and took out water from her purse and drank it. After taking rest, she started walking again and there was no other transport in that area so she only had to walk. After walking like 1.5 kms in the desert,she started feeling contractions in her stomach but thought it was normal as it was little as her baby kicked before.
Then,after sometime she saw a group of rajasthani people in that area.
Naira asked them" bhai sahab yaha aas paas me koi power house hai kya???"
Person- Behen ji, yaha se thoda sa aage ek powerhouse hai jaha kabhi kabhi kuch log marammat ke liye aate hai.

Naira thanked them and walked straight again on directions given by the person.
But the contractions were not stopping and she was facing difficulty in walking due to the contractions. And said "ye baby aaj continuosly itni zor zor se kick kyu kar raha hai pehle to kabhi aisa nahi hua". But she continued walking.
After sometime saw the power house it was fully surrounded with security and she then worried that "ab mai andar kaise jaau yaha full security hai".

But then she thought of an idea to sneak inside. She then went into the front of the security person and started doing drama. She started crying and said in rajasthani accent " hey bhagwaan!!! Mara pati pata nahi katthe chala gaya kitni der se picha kar rahi hu mai uska. Use apne bacche ka bhi khyal nahi aaya. bhai sahab dekho mai kitni dur se chal ke aai hu Aur phir bhi vo chala gaya." Listening to her security guards softened and told her to seat and gave water to drink. And told her " behen hum aapke pati ko abhi dhundh kar late hai aap tab tak yaha baithiye". Naira showed them some random person's picture and told them that he is her husband.
She sneaked inside after they left and started searching each and every corner but she didn't find anything. She started climbing the stairs with the contractions and saw something that she craving to see from the last 1 month. Yes, it was Kartikk tied with ropes with eyes closed and his face looked so dull and shine less.

Precap: Naira and Kartik escaped the place. Goons following them.

So this chapter ends here and from tomorrow my school is starting so I'm not sure that I can write long chapters regularly. But I'll keep updating the chapters.