~~My Prince~~

Hello everyone and I'm very happy with the response I got on the last chapter I updated but comment sections are not getting progressed. Anyway, I'm planning to start a new book on KaIra with some associates and I'm also planning to end this book after some more chapters are updated. Let me know your views in the comment section.

Kartik has went to office for some urgent work and will be home before the function. And naira is seen sitting on her bed talking to the baby.
Naira- Baby tumhe pata hai ki mumma tumse kitna pyaar karti hai. Jab Maine aapko subah apne paas nahi dekha to pata hai mai kitni pareshaan ho gayi this. Mujhe kitna darr lag raha tha pata hai tumhe. Mujhe kabhi chod ke mat jaana.

While Keerti was standing on the door,looking lovingly at them. Keerti entered the room and said " kya baatein ho rahi hai baby se,Mumma??" Thoda uski bua ko bhi baatein karne do apne bhatije se". To which naira smiled and said"uski bua jab chahe apne bhatije ke paas aa sakti hai." To which naira smiled and asked "keerti di ,bhai kaha hai?

Keerti-Naira unhe kuch kaam aa gaya tha, isliye vo thodi der baad aayenge. Then keerti went to the baby and asked "dekho bua tumhare liye kya laayi hai "and she took some clothes out of the shopping bag she was carrying. She showed the clothes to the baby. And the baby was smiling on her seeing the dresses.
Keerti- Awww!! Naira see he is smiling. He is looking so cute.
Naira came and said how would he don't like his bua's choice. He really liked your choice that's why he is smiling. Keerti- naira accha tum ready ho jaao mai baby ko dekhti hu. Naira agreed and went to get ready. While the baby has dozed off to sleep while keerti was glaring at his cuteness.

Naira's dress

Naira came out and asked keerti if she is looking good

Naira came out and asked keerti if she is looking good. To which keerti replied " wow,naira tum bahut acchi lag rahi ho, bilkul nahi lag raha hai ki tum ab ek bacche ki Mumma ban chuki ho. Naira blushed and told keerti to get ready and she will also get the baby ready.

Naira was standing in front of the mirror and is doing her makeup. While, Kartik came from behind without naira noticing saw the baby sleeping peacefully and went towards naira and hugged her from the back and complemented her for her beauty. She then turned and said"zyada maska lagane ki zarurat nahi hai, mujhe pata hai ki tum mujhe aise complement kyu kar rahe ho, mai tumhe acchi tarah se jaanti hu. Kartik brought his face closer to naira so that they can feel each other's breath and was about to kiss while the baby starts crying loudly. While naira just smiled and said in a teasing tone "dekha baby ko bhi pasand nahi ki koi uski Mumma ko pareshaan kare" and went towards the baby to coo him down. While kartik was just jealous of his baby that he is getting more attention from naira more than him from the day he was born. But disheartened he went to get ready.

Everyone has gathered in the hall and the baby is in dadi's arms. All the guests were coming in and naksh had also reached goenka villa as he has finished his work. Pandit ji asked dadi to begin the Puja and dadi told all the family members to sit as the Puja is about to start. Naira and Kartik sat together and the baby was in naira's arms. Pundit ji started the Puja and then he finally asked them what name they have chosen for their baby?? Everyone just started giving their suggestions about the name and they were so loud that the baby was scared from the voices and started crying. Everyone just stopped and realized that how loud they were that they have scared a baby. The baby has stopeed crying and everyone has also calmed down.
Naira- Koi kuch nahi bolega,apne baby kar naam mai hi rakhungi Aur aap log kuch nahi bolenge.

Everyone agreed and waited for naira's decision.
Naira- my baby's name will be "Karan". As it is made up of his parent's name.
Everyone praised naira for her choice and congratulated them
The ladies danced on a Rajasthani song. The function ended on a good note.

Do not forget to hit the star button and comment section for the next update early.