~~Birthday Party(B)~~

Hey guys i'm very sorry for not updating from like 3 and a half months because i had my story locked something virus. But now it is solved so i'm updating.

Naira, Kartik and karan went from shopping to home. It was night and everyone has slept cause it was late and karan was also asleep in naira's arms.

Naira-lagta hai sablog so gaye... Kaafi late bhi ho chuka hai... Chalo hum sabko kal subah bata denge...

Kartik(in mind)-kuch to gadabad hai yaha... Sab log karan ka birthday kaise bhul sakte hai... Aur specially maa aur dadi... Chalo jo bhi ho... At first mai bhi to bhul gaya tha...

They both went to their room and naira carefully laid karan on the bed and raised his duvet.... And smiled looking at him...

Naira-kitna cute lagta hai naa karan sote huye...

Kartik-aakhir beta kiska hai...

Naira-huh...

While kartik's phone rang.

Kartik-what????!!  abhi conference call... Abhi to bahot late ho gaya hai...

Caller-sir but its important... They cant call you in the morning because of the time difference there...

Kartik-ok!! I'll do it...

Kartik-nairs vo..

Naira-i heard it... Tum jaao do your work....

Kartik left...

Naira went to karan and smiled looking at him...

Naira-pata hai karan.. Kal tumhara pehla birthday hai... Aur hum excited hai kal ke liye...  Tumhare birth se lekar ab tak pata hi nahi chala ki 1 saal kaise beet gaya aur tumhara birthday bhi aa gaya...

Till then karan woke up from his sleep and started caressing her cheeks...

Naira-arrey..!!  Tum uth gaye... I'm sorry mumma ne tumhe utha diya...

But he was busy playing with her hairs...

Naira-arrey 12 baj gaye...

She said looking at the watch excitedly...

Naira-happy birthday my baby....!!!

And she kissed his cheek...

But karan didnt know what his mother was saying...

Karan-mum.. Maa.. Mum..

Naira realized what he said and became super excited....

Naira-ha beta bolo.... Mumma bolo..

But after that karan remained quite and didnt utter a word and was busy playing with his teddy.

Naira disappointedly laid on the bed and was keeping an eye on karan but soon she fell asleep.

Kartik entered inside the room and saw naira sleeping and karan patting on her cheeks. They were looking damn cute and he just went aww on them.

He went towards the bed and sat and pulled karan towards him and kissed his cheek.

Kartik-abhi hum mumma ko sone dete hai, tab tak aap papa ke saath khelo...

And karan became busy in playing with the teddy while he tried to say something...

Karan-pa...pa..

Kartik became super excited listening to him...

Kartik-beta ek baar fir bolo.... Plz beta plz ek baar phir se...

But like naira, kartik also became disappointed..

After few minites, karan also felt asleep betweeñ his parents.

In the morning,

Kartik, naira, karan went downstairs and saw the hall decorated beautifully...

There was a banner which said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN

Kartik-dekha maine kaha tha na ki inhone kuch to plan kiya hoga...

They came downstairs and everyone came there and wished karan.

Swarna bought the gifts and karan became excited seeing the attractive gift wrappers and became super happy.....

He took one gift in his hand and started playing with it. And everyone adored the view.....

Dadi-aaj raat ko humne ek party rakhi hai humare karan ke liye... Saara media bhi invited hai humari aaj ki iss party me.... Isliye sab log time pe ready ho jaana...

Precap:Cake Cutting. Keerti's announcement.