~~The best gift of life~~

So hello people. Here I am writing the ninth chapter of my SS and I'm actually happy with response that I'm getting throughout the updation of chapters.

Naira along with kartik are travelling in a bus. Naira is sitting with some local ladies of there while Kartik is sitting on the other seat cause only lady passengers were there in the bus. The ladies were asking naira questions relating to her pregnancy. Naira told them everything that how she came there and how she was walking helpless in the desert. But some of the ladies become astonished that how did she didn't enabled labour for walking so much in this condition. But naira was looking normal so they didn't asked her anything as she would panic.

But after sometime naira felt something inside her and the contractions even become harder and unbearable and she started sweating fully and she cannot press her voice any more. She started crying and screamed with pain which grabbed everyone's attention towards her and Kartik just worriedly went towards her.
Kartik- naira kya hua tumhe.tum ro kyu rahi ho???
Naira cryingly said-Kartik pata nahi achanak se mujhe bahot dard ho Raha hai subah se to halka dard tha lekin ab ye bardasht ke paar ho gaya hai...
Lady 1 -mujhe to laga hi tha ki ye itni dur paidal chali hai phir bhi inhe kuch mehsoos nahi hua.
Lady 2 - ha samay aa chuka hai lekin hospital to yaha se kaafi dur hai vaha pahochne tak to inki aur inke bacche dono ki jaan ko khatra ho sakta hai.
Lady 1- tab hum log kya kare ?? Inki haalat to bigadte jaa rahi hai.
Lady 2 - Hume inki delivery yahi karni hogi varna inki haalat bigadte jaayegi

Kartik was not sure about this but he didn't have any other choice. So he hesitantly agreed to this. Ladies stopped the bus. They took naira outside and installed a carpet on the desert floor and safely laid naira there. The whole time Kartik was holding naira's hand was not letting go of her hand. The ladies collected things necessary for the delivery and went to her. The whole ladies surrounded naira and told Kartik to leave but he refused to go and said" mai naira ko chod ke nahi jaaunga. Mai meri naira ke sath rahunga. Usse kuch nahi hone dunga." The ladies smiled at kartik 's care ness and love towards his wife and they let Kartik stay there. Naira's head was resting in Kartik's lap and her crying was not stopping because of the pain she was facing. Kartik was also crying seeing her in this condition.

The ladies proceeded the delivery and told naira to push but she was not able to do so because of the tiredness of the whole day. The ladies were continuously encouraging her not to lose courage and push.
Kartik- naira please himmat mat haro aur koshish karo. Tumne baby ke aane ka kitna intezaar kiya hai Aur jab baby aane wala hai to tum himmat har rahi ho.
Listening to Kartik,naira showed some courage and started pushing again. And at the time she heard the most sweetest cry that she was waiting to hear from the past 8 months and now he is here, she has given birth to a baby boy. Kartik smiled to see the baby and kissed naira's forehead. The ladies cleaned him up and wrapped him in a cloth and was handing him to Kartik.

Kartik- ye to bahot chota hai mai isse godh nahi le sakta maine agar isse gira diya to.
Lady- tum papa ho iske. Tum apne bete ko godh kyu nahi le sakte, much nahi hoga.
Kartik agreed to her and handed his son for the first time. He was so fragile and so soft that a drop of tear escaped from his eyes that how happy he was to hand his son for the first time. Naira smiled seeing his innocence and care towards his son. Her whole tiredness just blew away seeing this scenario.

Here manish suvarna were in the car and they saw some ladies in the desert. So,they got off the car to ask them for help to search their son and daughter-in-law . but they were astonished to see Kartik there. They started questioning Kartik that how did he came here??? And everything was made clear to them by kartik. Till then they saw naira coming with the baby and they both were surprised to see her. And manish asked them that " have I become a dadaji now??" Both naira and Kartik nodded in positive and suvarna and manish's happiness had no bounds to see their grandchild. they told everything about the delivery and also about the ladies who had helped them a lot when there was no one for them. They asked to give money to the ladies. But the ladies refused to take their money and blessed them to have a wonderful future ahead and left from there. Manish promised Kartik that he will not leave sameer for what he did with him and they all left towards the city.

Precap: Baby's naming ceremony in Udaipur.