~~The Spoiled Date~~

Hii everyone. So here I am updating the new chapter of our fiction and response is great actually. Nowadays, I'm busy with assignments and stuffs that's why I'm not able to update regularly but whenever I get time I will always update the chapter.

Its a new day in the Goenka mansion and everyone is busy in their respective works. Akhilesh and Manish are busy discussing their new projects. Suvarna and Surekha are deciding what to make in lunch today. Luv kush has went to school. And Dadi as usual is busy in her Puja.

In KaIra room,
Kartik is getting ready for office standing in front of the mirror and naira is freshing up and little Karan is sleeping peacefully in his crib. Till then kartik's phone starts to ring it was his friend's, Ankit's call. He has called Kartik to ask where to get his wife on a date as his wife always stays busy at office and home. So he thought of asking Kartik for a place as he would have very well known. But from this call Kartik got a idea of taking Naira on a date as many months have passed since they have gone on a date or spent some time together and now she is always with Karen and didn't even notice Kartik. So Kartik thought of asking naira for the date in the evening when he will return from the office. But before leaving he did not forget to praise his lifeline, little baby Karan who was sleeping so peacefully so he just kissed his forehead and left for office thinking about the evening.

In the Evening,
Kartik has returned home early as he was still left to ask naira. Kartik entered the room and saw naira and luv-kush playing with karan. First of all he took a picture of them as they were looking just so adorable. Naira was just surprised to see her husband so early and went to him asking how did you come home so early??. Didn't you have any work in the office?? To which Kartik said " Naira I want to ask you something that is the only reason I came from the office early."
Naira-Ha batao na kya puchna hai tumhe.....
Kartik- vo......main...vo
Naira- Kartik tum bataoge ke tumhe kya puchna hai??
Kartik- Vo aaj mai tumhe dinner pe le jaana chahta hu....... Bahot din ho gaye hai Hume saath time spend kiye Aur ek dusre ke sath thik se baat kiye....isliye maine aaj ki date plan ki.....
Naira- lekin Kartik mai yaha karan ko chod kar kaise jaa sakti hu... Vo to abhi bahot chota hai... Aur...
Kartik- naira, karan yaha akela nahi hai, uska dhyaan rakhne ke liye yaha kitne log hai. Dadi, Maa, Surekha chachi sab to hain, to tum he kis baat ki chinta hai???
Naira-lekin phir bhi....

Till then Kartik stopped and told her that its okay if she doesn't wanna come with him. She doesn't want to upset Kartik as he was right and she really don't wanna let him down. That's why she hestitatingly agreed to him but her mind still dont want to leave karan alone here. But still she was worried that how will he live without her as it will be the first time he would stay away from his mother.
Naira is ready. She is wearing a beautiful western dress gifted by none other than Kartik specially for tonight.

Suvarna and naira are in the Hall and naira has to leave and she is instructing everything to suvarna about what to do if he starts crying,or how to feed him and how to make him sleep and all....

While Kartik was just assuring naira that she knows how to handle karan. She is his dadi and he will not trouble her. While naira just went to Karan who was in suvarna's arms and said to him" baby, Mumma will be back to you quickly. So do not trouble your dadi and be a good boy." Saying this she just kissed his forehead put a hand on his forehead and caressed it lovingly till then he held naira's finger so tight according to his energy. Seeing this naira just went Awww!!! And started giving a denying look to Kartik that she will not go with him. But she didn't want to let Kartik down so she disheartenedly went with him. They reached the restaurant but naira was still thinking about karan which was making Kartik a little upset. But he didn't want to spoil the evening.

They reached their table and Kartik pulled a chair for his lady like a gentleman and asked her to sit. While naira was just thinking about Karen. But Kartik pacified her that there is no need for her to worry,he is not alone at home. So they will forget everything about it and just concentrate on each other. Naira agreed and they started talking but the waiter came and handed over them the menu for the dinner. Both were looking at the menu, naira's face was completely covered with the menu book so that Kartik was not able to see her. Kartik was asking " how about this dish and how about this drink" but naira just replied with hmmmms and mmmms. Which Kartik found unusual and let naira's menu down and saw she was talking on her phone to suvarna and asking her about how's karan doing. Which made Kartik really upset and left from there and naira was following him.

Precap: KaIra romantic moments.