~~Our Bond~~

Hi everyone. And now we have reached the 14th part of the story and I'm very thankful for the response. But the votings are getting lose in every updates. Anyways but the readers who were eagerly waiting for the next update,here it is people.

Precap- Kartik angrily came out of the restaurant and naira following him.

Naira- Kartik I'm sorry, lekin maine pehli baar karan ko akela choda hai,to fir mujhe uski chinta to hogi naa.
Kartik-Maine kitni baar kaha naira ki karan vaha akela nahi hai...uske sath Aur bhi log hai uska khyaal rakhne ke liye.... Lekin tumhe mujhpe trust hi nahi hai naira.....agar hota to tum baar-baar aise nahi karti...
Naira-kartik tum aise kyo bol rahe ho...mujhe bas thode chinta ho rahi thi bas isilye Maine unhe call kiya Aur tum mujhpe gussa ho rahe ho....
Kartik- Accha to ab chalein ghar... Humari date to tumhari vajah se spoil ho hi gayi hai Aur tumhe karan ki chinta bhi nahi hog I..
Angrily he took out his car and naira also went with him. They reached home and everyone has slept in their rooms and all the lights are off. Kartik went towards his room while naira went towards dadi's room to check on karan. When she entered her room she saw karan peacefully sleeping with dadi. She kissed his forehead and left him there only.

Naira entered in her room and saw Kartik standing near the window and he is still angry with naira. Naira just back hugged him.
Naira- I'm so sorry Kartik,mai tumhe hurt nahi karna chahti thi... Mai kuch zyada hi overprotective ho gayi thi...
Kartik just slid her hands away and he turned towards her holding her hands.
Kartik- sorry to mujhe kehna chahiye naira,Maine tumpe itni choti si baat par gussa kiya...pata nahi mujhe kya ho gaya tha..main apne hi bete se jealous ho raha tha...mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha... I'm very sorry for that behaviour naira....
Then they both hugged each other after apologizing to each. But a lizard fell on kartik 's shoulders and when naira saw it she screamed very loudly and Kartik also saw the lizard and  started jumping while his foot slipped and they both fell on the bed. They burst out laughing remembering the moment they had after so long when Kartik just stopped and pulled the comforter over them.

Next morning,karan has to be taken for his vaccination. Naira is ready and making karan ready. Kartik is waiting for her in the hall and after the vaccination he has to go to a meeting.

They both have reached the clinic and seeing the doctor cleaning his injection needle. Naira was afraid that karan is so small and this needle is too sharp and pointy this would hurt karan a lot and he will cry so much with the pain. But Kartik assured her that this vaccination is for his good health. This will assure that that he will not get sick easily.

Doctor asked naira to slid karan's sleeve and hold him tightly as this will be painful and a little movement will get it worse, so be care full with your hands. Naira was holding him in her arms and he was looking at her so innocently unknown of what was going to happen. Doctor applied the liquid on his arm and pointed the needle in His arms. And karan started crying very loudly which irked naira very much and tears also started flowing from her eyes seeing her son in so much pain. Doctor let out his injection and covered it with cotton. Naira pacified karan down and she was just happy that the vaccinations went well. Kartik left naira and karan at home and went to his office.

So guys I know that it is a short update but I'm very busy with the diwali and chatt preparations and I might not be able to update long chapters or update the chapters regularly.

And guys do not forget to hit the star button and fill the comment section for thus chapter.