Where are you??

So here we have reached the 5th part of the story and this story is getting a great response and I am very greatful for that.Happy Dussehra everyone.

After 15 days, Today is Kartik's arrival day and everyone was very excited to welcome him specially Naira who has missed him like hell from the day of his departure.She was eagerly waiting for her mendhak to tell him that how she and her baby missed him so far this separation. Everyone was sitting in the hall to welcome him but time passed and it was evening. Everyone was getting worried that he should have reached in the afternoon itself but it is going to be night.Dadi and everyone tried to call him but his phone was continuously switched off. Then Manish called the hotel in which Kartik was staying and asked "Mera beta Kartik goenka pichle 15 dino se aapke hotel me reh raha tha aaj uska checkout day tha lekin vo abhi tak ghar nahi pahucha h???? To which the receptionist said"lekin sir Kartik goenka ne to aaj subah hi checkout kar liya tha uske baad unki cab bhi aa gayi thi unhe Udaipur le jaane ke liye..."Manish said "Kya aapke paas us cab wale ka contact number hai??"Receptionist said that sir I will message you his contact number.Manish also tried to call the cab driver his number also remained switched off.

Everyone was worrying like hell that what happened to kartik ,where is he???? Suvarna was trying to pacify Naira as she was worrying like hell and it was not good for her baby's health.Surekha told naira to eat something but she denied that she does not feel like eating. But suvarna told her to "naira,eat something for your baby's sake,if you will not eat,what will Kartik think of me that I didn't took care of his wife and baby in his absence...."Listening to this Naira ate the food and took her medicines. And due to medicines,she dozed off to sleep. And suvarna covered her with comforter and caressed her face and said" naira tum chinta mat karo,Kartik jald hi mil jaayega, tum bas apna Aur apne bacche ka dhyan rakho."

Another 15 days passed, but there was no information of Kartik.Manish and Akhilesh spent full effort in searching Kartik but couldn't find anything. Naira has broken from inside but showing full strength from outside so that the family members also didn't lose their strength and she also had to take care of her baby which was inside her. It was her 8th month of pregnancy and she missed Kartik very badly. 1 month has passed without him and only she knows how she has spent this miserable period alone but didn't said anything to anyone.One day a police man came and gave her the biggest shock of her entire life ,he said 1 month has passed and we couldn't find anything about him maybe he is dead or something happened to him. Listening to this naira fainted and the ladies took her inside and made her lay on the bed. Here manish told the policeman that "nothing has happened to my son , if you cannot find my son i will find him alone and I don't need anyone else's help to search him.Then policeman left.

At night,Naira woke up and started talking to kartik's picture and said "I know kartik ,tumhe kuch nahi hua hai,mai janti hu.And suddenly her phone starts to ring and it was an unknown private number. She picked up the call and she heard the voice that she wanted hear from the last 1 month. Yes, it was Kartik.Hurriedly,she said "Kartik kaha ho tum pata hai hum kitne pareshaan ho gaye the aur dadi unka to ro ro kar bura haal tha accha tum batao tum kaha mai abhi aa rahi hu vaha.." To which Kartik replied "naira mai yaha Bikaner me hi hu Aur mere sath yaha bahut bara dhokha hua hai naira mujhe...... Till then someone shouted in the phone and the call disconnected. She tried to call that number again but that number become switched off.
She called everyone in her room and told everything that happened and everyone became glad listening that there is still a ray of hope. Naira suddenly told everyone that I have to go to Bikaner ,I have find Kartik at any cost. But dadi said "naira is halat me tumhe kahi nahi jaana chahiye ye tumhare liye thik nahi hai" Naira said "dadi I have go there at any cost I have to find Kartik . then,suvarna said "its okay maa ji I and manish ji will also go with her then nothing would happen to her, I will take care of her" . dadi agreed and granted them permission.

Precap : Naira get's a clue .
So this chapter ends here and guys do not forget to hit the star button and the comment section if you liked the chapter.