The Caring

Hello everyone.So this the start of the third chapter and and there'll be a leap in the next chapter.After that I am planning to bring a huge twist in the story.Happy Ashtami everyone.

In Goenka Mansion,everyone got up early because Dadi has kept a Puja for Naira and her baby.Preparations were going on and everyone was busy in their respective works. Dadi as usual was commanding the servants to put the Puja samagri in the car and was hurrying so hard.Then,Manish assured her that everything will be fine,she doesn't need to be worried and she should keep calm.

In KaIra room,Naira was looking for a saree she wants to wear in the Puja but she couldn't find it.After that she remembered that she has kept it in a blue suitcase.She searched for it everywhere among the other suitcases but she couldn't find it.Then,after she realized that it is kept on the top of the cupboard. She thought of waking Kartik up but he was looking so cute while sleeping with a smile on his face.So she decided not to wake him up and take hat suitcase off by herself.She bought a stool there and climbed on the stool so that she can reach the suitcase.During which Kartik woke and up saw naira standing on the stool and just yelled "Nairaaaaa".Listening to the loud voice she lose here balance and was about to fall when Kartik took her in his arms.And with a angry tone he yelled "Why were you trying to do that, you know naa that if you would have fallen down what would have happened?? To which she replied that"I was trying to take that suitcase off in which my saree is kept".He then said "you should have woke me up or called someone else."

She got teary eyed and told him that she did not want to disturb him sleep that's why she did not woke him up.He then put his hand on her stomach and said cutely"why don't you tell your Mumma to take care of you and herself.You know naa that if something happened to you or your Mumma then I how will I able to live without you both.Naira then instantly hugged her such a cute-possessive husband and promised him that she will not ever disappoint him and will always take care of their baby and herself.And they went to get ready for the Puja.

At the temple,they all worshipped the happiness and health of the coming baby.everyone gave their blessings to the couple and they happily went towards home.

Precap: 7 months leap. Separation ahead.

And this chapter happily ends here.I am planning to bring a twist in the tale so that you all  find it interesting.