But you will always be my life

Hello peeps....and I'm sorry for not updating the chapter for so long as I was busy with the festivals and all and my new project. And guys I've started a new book called “KAIRA SS:BACK TO YOU”. So guys do not forget to vote for my second story either.

1 year leap,

Karan has grown up from a baby.... and loves his mumma-papa very much. He is a mumma's boy and shares a great bond with his father too...

Its a calm Sunday morning and Kartik would be staying at home today.
Naira and karan are downstairs and Kartik is sleeping in his bedroom. Karan is playing with Luv-Kush and naira is busy in the kitchen with suvarna and surekha.

In the bedroom, Kartik woken up and is looking for naira and karan.

Kartik-ye naira kaha chali gayi Aur karan bhi nahi hai yaha....dono gaayab hai...
Then he saw the watch and it was 10 in the morning. He just got shocked seeing the time that he slept for so long and that's why naira and karan are not there. But then he realized that today is Sunday and he had planned to rest full day as this whole week was a nightmare and Sunday was the only day he could relax.

So he just freshened up and laid on the bed and decided that he will rest the whole day and will not do anything.

But naira came there whether her husband has woken up or he is still sleeping cause she has to talk about something to him.

Naira has reached the room and saw Kartik lying on the bed and went towards him.

Naira- Kartik tum itni der tak kyun so rahe ho,uth jaao mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai....

Kartik- vo aaj Sunday hai naa isliye maine socha hai ki aaj mai pure din rest karunga aur kuch nahi kyunki iss week Maine bahot kaam kiya hai Aur mai kaafi thak gaya hu...

Naira- lekin Kartik mujhe kab se keerti Di force kar rahi hai unke saath shopping jaane ke liye isliye mai aaj unke saath shopping jaa rahi hu.. papa aur akhilesh chachu to office gaye hai Aur dadi,maa Aur chachi dadi ki friend ke ghar gaye hai Aur sab log dinner se pehle vaapas nahi aayenge,Aur ghar me sirf tum free ho to tumhe hi karan ka dhyaan rakhna hoga......

Kartik-lekin naira aaj to mujhe relax karna tha Aur tum mujhe karan kar dhyaan rakhne ko keh rahi ho...tum bhi to karan ko apne saath le jaa sakti ho naa...

Naira-kartik,karan abhi chota hai vo itni der tak humare saath khada nahi reh paayega Aur vo humare saath thak bhi jaayega... Aur tum he chinta karne ki zarurat nahi hai vo abhi luv-kush ke saath khel raha hai tab tak tum rest kar sakte ho uske baad shaam ko tum usse park le jaana tab tak to mai bhi as jaungi...

Kartik hesitatingly agreed and naira left from there.

Kartik just laid on the bed while luv-kush came there with karan and woke kartik up.

Luv- bhaiya mujhe Aur kush ko humare ek friend ne abhi uske ghar bulaya hai isliye hum jaa rahe hai Aur aap karan kar dhyaan rakhna...

Kartik-lekin tumlog dhyaan rakhne waale the naa karan ka... To fir....

They just denied Kartik and left from there and karan was sitting on kartik's lap and looking innocently at him....

Kartik with karan sitting in his arms sweetly started talking to him.

Kartik- pata hai karan aaj tumhari Mumma ne mujhe tumhari care karne ko kaha hai and I assure you that ki tum mere saath bore nahi hoge...hum dono milkar bahot saari masti karenge...
While little karan just clapped his hands.