Chapter 18 - Chase Samuel Bradley

@Wolf-Of-Death
Thank You, for giving Chase a name. I hope you enjoy this chapter and the rest of the story, as it comes. Thanks for taking the time comment. Enjoy...

Katie's P.O.V

I followed Chase to his house. The guys all had to go home, cause they stayed over, unexpectedly. Their parents had every right to know they were alive.
"So... You're talking!" Chase smiled, holding his hands up, like it was a miracle from God.
"Yeah... I'm talking... Hey, Chase. I missed you." I smiled.
Chase stopped and looked at me. "I missed you too." He smiled. He chuckled and we walked to his.

I closed the gate, behind me, following him up to the door. He unlocked it and let us both in.
"Guess who's back! Back again! That's right, I'm back! I brought a friend!" Chase smiled, dancing into the living room.
I laughed following him. He hasn't changed at all!
"Katie Louise Sixx... My oh my." Gerard smiled, walking out the kitchen, with a coffee.
"Hey, Gerard!" I smiled.
Chase sat in the armchair, taking off his shoes, as we both watched one of the most fantastic reactions ever.

Gerard looked at me, backed up against the wall, to try not to fall. He tried to speak, but literally couldn't. He just put his coffee down and walked out the room, with his hands up for surrender.
Chase was laughing so hard, he was holding his stomach. I just laughed and someone walked in the house, behind me.

I looked back, still laughing, and found Phil.
"Whoa... Hey." He smiled, looking at me shocked.
He gave me a hug and walked into the living room, heading to the kitchen.
"Hey, Phil!" I smiled.
He stopped and slowly turned around, like those crap actors did in the movies. He looked at me and froze.
"Is it really her talking, or someone else?" Gerard called from in the kitchen.
"Oh it's her, alright!" Chase smiled.
"How...? You were quiet... Man... I'm proud of you!" Phil actually said something nice to me. Like proper nice.
I almost got choked up...

I smiled and Phil walked back over. He gave me a hug, which I returned. We just hugged for a moment, not saying anything. We let go of each other after a moment and Phil just smiled at me.
Talking wasn't just a massive thing for me. It was for everyone.
The guys (Accept Johnny) had never heard me speak before, but they had all attempted to. Phil didn't try to get me to speak. He let me be silent. He just accept that I wasn't going to talk. Him hearing me speak now, was massive for him.
I was just a friend of his brother's, who would come round and just be quiet. That's all Phil ever knew about me. I mean, sure, he knows my family, but he doesn't know anything personal, like my favourite colour, animal, food, drink, movie, superhero, etc. He doesn't know that stuff, but me and him grew fairly close.

"I'm proud of you..." He said, once more. He held my shoulder, smiling at me, before walking into the kitchen.
"Whoa... My brother's a nice person on the inside..." Chase walked up to me.
I nodded. "He sure is..."
We smiled to each other and walked upstairs. We walked into his room, where things were... clean.

"You're room is tidy! You're a phoney!" I gasped, looking around.
"Yeah!" Chase laughed. "I have a girlfriend now. Called Louise! Same age as us, 17. She goes to the other school, but is awesome. You'll like her. She stays over a lot and some of her stuff is here. She was annoyed that my room was a mess, so she cleaned it. I did help, a little, but a while ago I lost Black Ops 3, and whiles we were cleaning, I found it and started to play it, so..." Chase asked like it was nothing.
"GG, dude." I smiled, using a term I've heard him say a few times. It meant 'Good Game'.

Chase sat at his computer desk and I sat on the bed. We just smiled at each other. My back was against the wall, since he didn't have a head board. The last time we met, he had a single bed, but he's upgraded to a double now. Not surprised really.

"We have a lot to talk about, don't we..." Chase spoke up.
"Yeah... We really do..." I nodded.
"So..." Chase grinned. "How's life?"
"Awesome. Totally awesome... I missed you, guys! Me and dad live in this... like... mansion! Almost! It's awesome! and big, and awesome... and big!" We laughed. "I saw Paul's grave. In real life! We didn't just drive buy, it wasn't a picture, dad actually took me to see Paul's grave... I don't mean any offence, but it's amazing. You can tell how much he was loved. I really wish I knew him. I understand now, why you were so upset, that you missed school, when he passed. I watched some home videos, my dad gave me, I just wish, we could go back there. Everyone was just... a family. I can't believe it... I really can't believe it. It's easy to see my dad's still struggling with my mom's death, but me and him are pulling through. On the last night of tour he dedicated 'Snuff' to my mom. I fucking cried. Actually cried. There were fans backstage and everything, and I was balling my eyes out! I did buy some Slipknot stuff, though. I have you to thank for that, cause I saw 'The Grey Chapter' in a shop and had to buy it." I smiled.
"Yes!" Chase whispered.

"Wow... Go on Chase, tell her about yourself." Phil walked in the room, from standing in the doorway. He sat on the bed with me, putting my feet on his lap.
"Right... Well... We go to your mom's grave on her birthday, we agreed to do it every year." Chase started.
"Thanks." I smiled.
"No problem... Me and the boys have started a band called 'Banned'. Banned as in I'm banned from Rhianna concerts, cause she's that fit!" We laughed. "Been with Louise for 3 months now... We never used to hang out, but now, this is the first time she has left my house in ages. Phil's moved out! Did I say? ... Oh well... Jade moved out. We've lost contact with her, but it was all on good terms. I've turned myself to Joey Jordison, as you can see. I'm a fucking emo!" Chase smiled.

"You look epic! You really do look like Joey, though. From the pics I've seen of him. You got the long red hair, make up... It suits you." I smiled, pointing out his hair.
"Thank you. Anyway, Phil's moved into the city, opposite Greg's, but for some reason, Greg's no longer have a veggie option, unless you want a pizza, that you can hide behind and not get caught for years!" Chase was not happy about that.
"Down hill, then... Tell me about Banned. You covering Slipknot?" I asked. This I wanted to know.
"Kinda... We were, but we're changing the sound and the words, but when you met us, we were playing Slipknot." Chase smiled.
"Chase, I fucking love you." I smiled.
"You too!" Chase smiled.

"So, are you two going out or are you two chilling here for a while?" Phil asked, looking between me and Chase.
"I don't mind..." I looked at Chase.
"We can chill." Chase smiled. "No one's really out right now, anyway."
"Awesome, so how about I make us some popcorn and us three play some video games?" Phil suggested.
"Yeah, sure." I nodded.
"Yeah, why not? Call Of Duty or Grand Teft Auto?" Chase asked.
"Grand Teft Auto?" Me and Phil looked at each other.
"GTA it is!" Chase smiled, getting up. Headed over to his video games, whiles me and Phil just realised what he just did.
"Oh! I see what you did there!" Phil chuckled, looking at his younger brother.
It just clicked for me and I couldn't help, but laugh. He said it wrong, so we would question it, making it sound like we wanted to play that game. He probably only did that, cause he wanted to play Grand Theft Auto.

We all got up, Phil going to make the popcorn, Chase setting up the consoles and games, whilst I sat on the red beanbag, by the window and looked through a magazine I found, that Chase had drawn in.
My Joey Jordison rip off of a friend had changed so much, but at the same time, not at all. I was so exited to see what these next three weeks would hold for us. Whatever happens... It's gonna be one hell of story.

Shout out to: Little-Star21 for giving recommended names! I have chosen one of them, but you'll have to wait and see which one!
Thanks for reading & commenting, enjoy the story...