o n e

April Harper wasn't really popular but was still known. She was a good student and a good child, but that didn't matter. It was the last day of school and she was putting away and taking out things from her locker. She was looking forward to dumping all of her school work out at the end of the day, she couldn't wait. She grabbed what was needed and made her way to her first class.

-

-

-

She threw away her old school work with a huge smile on her face. She sighed happily carrying the now empty back back that was beat up and now a faded baby blue color. Before she could think about all the fun things she would do this summer she saw Henry Bowers and his gang harassing a few boys. She recognized them as 'The Losers Club', she rolled her eyes as she got closer to the boys and over heard Henry saying, "Look at the st-st-stuttering B-B-Bill! He's probably talking like that because of the brain cells he lost as a kid!" Henry laughed at his god awful insult as his gang joined him.

"You're one to talk Bowers, aren't you the one who got held back for not being able to get decent grades?" April spoke up, now behind the losers as they stared at her in shock. Well, Richie was just trying to think of a pick up line for later.

"What did you say to me girlie?" Henry growled stepping closer to the group.

April just laughed and took three steps closer, now in front of the losers and in Henrys face.

"I guess you really are dumb, you couldn't even remember my insult seconds after I said it."

Henry was about to say something as he raised his fist. All April did was slightly tilt her head back and a bit to the left, right where there was a man in full police uniform looking at the scene. Henry let out a grunt and he walked off with the rest of the gang.

"That was fucking awesome! You made Bowers walk away!" April turned to the voice and it just happened to be Richie. She laughed a bit then shook her head looking at all the boys.

"I have a bone to pick with him, after all he did do this a month back." She sighed a bit as she lowered the top of her shirt to show a scar right under her collarbone that spelled out 'HENR'

"oh sh-shit! Y-You where th-th one who he wa-was talk-talking about." Bill stuttered out as he looked at the scar a bit closer, along with Stan and Eddie. Richie was just hoping she would pull the top down a little more.

"He couldn't get to the 'Y' because I kicked him down there." The boys smiled just thinking about Henry getting what he deserved as April fixed her top.

Richie sighed and crossed his arms. "I wish he would go missing." April nodded in agreement as Eddie shook his head. "he's probably the one doing it."

-

-

They all walked along side each other with their bikes by there side so April could keep up with them, she didn't bring her bike since it had a flat wheel. Stan later had to go separate ways.

"H-Hey April. W-We are going to go-go by t-the sewers to-" Bill was cut off by a shove by Richie.

"She doesn't want to go to that! She probably thinks its gross and-" Richie was now the one being cut off by April.

"I would want to go with you guys but my uncle wants me home soon, also I know what you're doing there too. You talk loud at lunch." She softly laughed as Eddie huffed and shoved Richie, "I told you you where being loud!"

They argued until everyone had to go home for a bit as Bill and April just rolled their eyes.

-