f o u r

Richie

April wanted Richie to lay with her. In her bed. This is the type of thing he make jokes about, not things he really does! So when she asks him to lay with her he just nods and lays down on the bed, she then lightly lays her head on his chest and his heart goes fucking wild.

"Your heart is beating really fast." April smiled a bit as she held onto Richie.

"Oh, y-yeah.. Um-" Richie mumbled out his heart still going fast and his face red.

"Its okay Richie. My heart is going crazy too." April laughed a bit and Richie relaxed, he rubbed her back lightly, soothing her.

"Hey Richie? Who's the girl that the other boys tease you about?" April asks softly as his heart starts to beat faster again.

"Promise you wont hate me if I tell you?" Richie looked down at April with a bit of worry in his face.

"I promise, tell you what.. If you tell me your crush i'll tell you mine." She looks up at him meeting his eyes. Richie nods a bit worried.

"Okay, I-I uh.. Ilikeyoupleasedonthateme." Richie looks down and says the words to soft and fast to understand.

"Huh? What did you sa-" April asked leaning in a bit closer to him as she was cut off.

"I like you!" Richie looked up with a red face as he almost yelled his confession.

"I-I'm sorry, I sh-should not have said that.. I-I'll go and leav-" Richie was stopped by Aprils lips on his. His eyes wide in shock as hers where closed focussing on the kiss. Richie closed his eyes and kissed her back before she pulled away.

"I like you too, Trashmouth." April smirked as Richie's mouth was open in shock.

"Thats not the best time to call me that!" He laughed as he saw her walkie talkie on her side table. He jumped over to it and started to talk into it hoping his friends would hear.

"GUYS! GUYS! GUYS! ANSWER THE WALKIE TALKIE DAMMIT!" He yelled as all the boys groaned and told him to shut the hell up.

"What is it Richie?" Eddie asked so Richie would shut up.

"April and I kissed! And she's right here!" April got up and took the Walkie Talkie from him that was now full of the boys voices freaking out.

"No way!" Eddie screeched as Bill joined in by saying how proud of him he was.

"Yeah yeah, but who leaned in first? I bet it was April!" Stanley said in a sassy tone.

"Yup. It was me. I wanted to keep this a secret and not make it a huge thing but someone had to open their mouth!" April rolled her eyes playfully and glanced at a still smiling Richie.

"W-We are coming over to see the h-happy couple!" Bill said as he turned off his walkie talkie and so did the other boys beside Stan.

"Who's house are you at?" April laughed and said hers Stan agreed to tell the boys where to go.

-

-

-

April opens the front door to see a bunch of boys with smirks on their faces ready to tease her and Richie. April put her finger up to her mouth and pointed at her sleeping uncle who was in his chair and somehow still holding his beer. The boys nodded and followed her up to her room where they say a smiling Richie.

"I got the first kiss! Out of all of you! And with a babe!" Richie jumped up and April just blushed and looked down.

"How did I know you where going to say something like that?" Eddie smirked as Stan and Bill handed him five dollars each.

"Hey! You guys bet on what I was going to say?! Bill! What did you think I was going to say?" Richie walked up to bill with his arms crossed, April looked up wanting to know also.

"I-I thought you where going to be chill about it and lightly h-hint at it all night." Bill shrugged as Richie looked over at Stan.

"What about you? What did you think?" Richie asked the boy who just rolled his eyes.

"I thought you where going to try to make it look like you needed to prove that you kissed her right away and run up to April and kiss her." Stanley sighed looking at April as he mouthed 'Sorry.'

"Oh! So you want me to prove it? I will! April! Babe! Let me show the boys that I wasn't lying!" Richie turned to April as the other boys almost rolled their eyes and sighed at the same time.

"Fine.." April laughed as she leaned in and pecked a kiss on Richie's lips.

"Yeah yeah! We get it you're in love! You don't have t-" Eddie was about to finish as we all heard Aprils uncle yell up at April.

"APRIL! ARE THERE BOYS UP THERE WITH YOU? I SWEAR TO GOD IF I COME UP THERE AND BOYS AND HANGING AROUND WITH YOU I'LL BEAT THEM UP AND MAKE YOU WATCH!" Aprils uncle yelled as he stopped upstairs everyones eyes went wide.

April grabbed Stan and Bill and put them in the closet. (Eh? eh? Get it?)

She told Eddie to go under the bed since he was the smallest and Richie wen t into the bathroom and hid behind the shower curtain. April quickly turned on her radio and sat on her bed like nothing happened.

Her uncle opened her door fast and loudly. April tried not to look scared as she was pretending to bob her head to the music. She then looked over at her uncle and smiled a bit.

"It's just music papa. See?" She said looking over at her radio.

"Hmmm.." Aprils uncle looked around the room getting closer to her.

"Then you wouldn't mind me looking around?" Her uncle leaned in close as April could smell the mix of beer and cigarets in his breath. She just nodded and he walked around her room.

He got close to the closet and pulled it open to show Stan and Bill standing there with shocked looks on their face. Aprils uncle growled as he brought up his fist. Stanley went in front of Bill as April grabbed her radio and bashed it over his head, the radio breaking into bits. Her uncle fell to the ground, hard. Eddie came out from under the bed and Richie came out from the bathroom, everyone looked at April in shock.

"Help me pack a bag." April said to the boys as she stepped away from her uncles limp body.

-

-

-

A/N: Whoops Drama and kissing I don't know why I make these fan fics wOOP