s i x

Richie

They where all on their bikes rushing to find and save April, that was until they saw Belch's car pulled over with the homeschooled kid, Mike's bike dropped next to it.

They all stopped their bikes and looked at each other with wide eyes, Richie on the other hand was pushing them to continue to go and find April.

"Richie! April w-would want us to try and hel-help him!" Bill grabbed Richie and shook his slightly. Richie's eyes softened as he sighed. Beverly patted his back as they all dropped their bikes, well Stan stood his up.

They ran towards the sound of screaming and laughing, they saw Henry and his goons beating up Mike yelling insults at him. Beverly groaned as she picked up a rock and threw it at Henrys head. Mike took the chance and stubbled over to the losers mumbling a quick, "Thanks." Before he stood up.

"You losers are trying too hard, she'll do you. You just have to ask nicely, like I did." Henry laughed as he grabbed his junk and looked at all the losers.

"Hey, where's the other slut? Oh yeah, she is probably at my house waiting for me to come back and-" Henry was cut off by rocks being thrown at him from Ben and Richie.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY SHIT LIKE THAT YOU ASSHOLE!" Richie screamed as he picked up more rocks and looked over at his friends.

"ROCK WAR!" He yelled as a rock hit his head. That sent the losers into a rage, throwing as many rocks as they could to Henry and his gang. Eddie jumped down and tried to get closer as he chucked a rock at Belch's head making him fall over and run for it. Another rock from Bill and Stan sent Victor running for it, leaving Henry behind.

Henry was laying on the ground in defeat as the other kids helped Mike up and walked back to their bikes. Richie just glared at Henry before yelling out, "GO BLOW YOUR DAD YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE!" Before he flicked him off with both hands and leaving.

-

-

-

They caught Mike up on what happened with April and how he also saw a clown before they saved him from Henry, they where now all in front of the house that gave them nightmares. Richie stepped up close to the door fear running through him. He turned to the group.

"Well, who's coming with?" Richie asked the group as Stan offered to be the look out.

"I-I'll go with you." Bill said walking up to Richie, then Eddie looked at everyone and bit the inside of his mouth walking up next to Richie.

"The rest of you stay here. We will come back with April and we will all be okay." Richie gulped as he turned towards the house and walked inside, Eddie and Bill following him.

"I swear he's in love with her." Beverly whispered to Mike and he nodded.

-

-

-

April

She woke up on hanging by her hands and a rushing pain from her wrist and left leg. She looked down to see blood oozing out from a deep cut, right on her thigh. She started to struggle flinging herself around trying to get loose from the chains.

"Help! Someone! Please!" She cried out in pain and fear as she heard faint voices from below her. She screamed louder than she ever could before hoping someone would hear her. She closed her eyes and cried out. When she opened them she saw the clowns face right in front of her.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" She screamed trying to kick him but the clown grabbed her hurt leg and lifted it to his mouth, teasing her.

"Tasty, tasty fear!" The thing giggled as he licked some of the blood from her leg as April screamed for help.

"April?! Where are you?!" The clown froze as it heard Richie's voice.

"In here! The clowns here! Get out of here before-" April was cut off by the clowns hand over her mouth.

There was banging at the door and screams from Richie, Eddie, and Bill hoping they could open the door. Richie yelled at Eddie and bill to stand back, seconds later there was a huge bang from the door, looking like Richie tried to ram the door but fell over in pain.

The clown turned to April and smiled before he vanished. Then suddenly the door opened as April shook in fear and started to get light headed from the loss of blood from her leg.

"Holy shit.." Eddie whimpered as he took a puff from his inhaler, Richie and Bill ran over to April who was hanging from the ceiling, words drawn in blood behind her reading out 'THIS IS JUST THE START OF YOUR NIGHTMARES.'

"Richie..?" April whispered as she started to close her eyes slightly.

"Yeah! Yeah! It's me! Stay awake! Please!" Richie rambled and he shook the chains, then out of no where released April, making her fall to the ground. Richie rushed to her side as Eddie ran down to the group and told them to get his second fanny pack.

Bill and Richie held April up with Richie's Hawaiian shirt was rapped around Aprils leg. They all ran to Aprils side as Eddie then screamed at them to back up, Richie was trying to keep April awake as Eddie cleaned the wound and wrapped it. He knew that that wouldn't be enough but it would have to do for now.

"April! Fuck! She passed out! Someone help me get her on my bike! Eddie we need t-" Richie was cut off by Eddie as he clarified that they where going to his house because he had more supplies there. Mike and Stan helped April balance on Richie's bike as he got on behind her, starting to ride to Eddies house. The rest rushed to follow him.

(She is on Richie's bike like how Bills wife was in the original IT movie.)

-

-

-

A/N: Zoinks thats not the only time they will be at that house, yahoo drama and blood.