e l e v e n

"you fucked up, tozier." stan scoffed as he stood up and chased after April.

"what did i do? i was being honest!" richie asked with a straight face and the group just rolled their eyes and left one by one, until it was just eddie and richie.

"you just messed up what ever you had with an amazing girl. i can't believe you, i didn't think you would mess up this bad." eddie shook his head and walked off, not even saying goodbye.

"eddie! wait!" richie called out to his closest friend of the group who just left him.

richie didn't know what he was feeling, he never has felt it before.. that feeling was, heartbreak.
-
-
-
"april! april where are you?" stan called out as he was standing in the rain, looking for april who's bike was left on the side of the road leading to the woods.

"stan? wh-why are you here?" april asked in a small voice, coming down from the tree she was hiding in. her cheeks where red and wet from her tears, her eyes where bloodshot, and her nose was running a bit.

"april, i know richie fucked up. if you need a place to stay besides richie's for now, you can stay with me." stan said in a calm voice as he stepped closer to the tree and helped her down.

"thank you, stanley. i appreciate it." april smiled weakly as her and stan made their way to their bikes and started to ride to stans.

little did they know, richie and something else was watching from afar, hearing and seeing everything.
-
-
-

"thank you for this, stan. i didn't think rich would just tell you all what i saw in such a joking way! i trusted him, i told him my biggest fear and he goes on and jus-" april rants as stan just hugs her, making her stop talking and relax into the hug.

they where now in their pj's. stan in a loose shirt with sweatpants and april in the same thing but stan's old pair of sweatpants and shirt.

"it's okay, april. he messed up and he will try and find a away to make it all better, thats just how he is." stan smiled as he pulled away from the hug and started grabbing blankets.

"goodnight, april." stan smiled warmly as he went to exit his room.

"where are you going?" april asked as she reached out and grabbed his wrist, he turned around and looked her in the eyes.

"i'm sleeping on the couch, you can have the bed." stan explained as april just shook her head 'no.'

"you can sleep on the bed with me, its a big bed." april pointed at the bed that was neatly made and clean, stan thought for a bit not knowing if this was the best choice.

"o-okay." was all stan said as he turned off his light and laid on the side of the bed, hoping april had enough room.

"night stan." april said as she laid on the other side facing stan's face and locked eyes for a good minute until april smiled and shut her eyes.

stan didn't know what to do. for some reason he couldn't sleep or tear his eyes away from april's beautiful face.

but then it hit him, his heart was beating fast just like richie's on the night of their kiss.

stanley uris, was falling for april jane harper. he always had been falling for her but didn't want to accept it since she had richie.

-

-

richie that night walked around his room trying to think of how to make everything better. tears fell from his eyes as he thought of april crying and stan being the one helping her and not him. he remembered their date, kisses, jokes, everything. he screwed it up.

"god damn it!" richie yelled as he took off his glasses and threw them at his wall and stomped on them in frustration, only to snap out of it and groan. he picked up his glasses that where broken in half with scratches on the lens, he went to his desk area and grabbed some tape fixing his glasses the best he could.

richie decided to leave them on the desk and go to bed, only after crying him self to sleep.

-

-

bill had to ride his bike in the rain and wasn't feeling too well. his little brother who he loved dearly and hadn't hung out with in a while came in his room with a smile on his face.

"bill? can you play with me? i have my boat still, i want to watch her float on the water!" georgie asked as he held up his boat and bill just sniffed.

"i can't, i don't feel good. why don't you go? your new raincoat is by the door." bill smiled as georgie looked down.

"fine. but i get a hug first." georgie smiled as he walked up to his brother and gave him a tight hug.

"love you billy! i'll see ya later!" georgie pulled away from the hug and walked out the door, to go downstairs to put on his coat. georgie ran outside before he waved at bill from outside, paper boat in hand.

"be careful." bill said into his walkie talkie, georgie heard and gave a thumbs up before running off again.