t w o

April found her way home after riding around town for a bit longer on her bike. Once she got to her house she parked her bike in the garage and made her way inside.Thats where she found her uncle passed out in front of the TV with a beer still in his hand. She sneaked passed him and set the cigarets on the side table near the TV, she then made her way up to her room and started to clean up.

She hummed a random tune as she started taking out trash and old items from under her bed, she grabbed something that she didn't recognize. She pulled it out and with her eyes wide in shock she found her old walkie talkie. She hasn't tried that thing in years, her and her father used to hide around the house and use the walkie talkies to give each other hints on where they where hiding.

She turned it on and to her surprise it worked. Her heart than sunk knowing she would have no one on the other line, so she played with it for a bit before she set it down and started to change into a yellow nightdress.

She yawned a bit as she laid on her bed thinking about what Richie had said about Beverly and was thinking of ways on how she was going to make him even more sorry for saying such things like that.

Well that was going great until she heard voices that sounded familiar. The voices sounded like Bill, Richie, Stan and Eddies voices. The walkie talkie must have picked up theirs. She quickly got up and picked hers up and started to listen in on the conversation.

"Yeah, Y-You weren't that sm-smooth yourself , Tozier! You can hit on every g-girl but the one you li-like."

Bill stuttered out as Richie scoffed and before he could say anything April pressed down on the walkie talkie button and started to speak.

"Tozier? Having lady troubles? No wayyy!" April laughed out with starcasm dripping from her voice. The voices stopped for a bit realizing what April heard.

"How much did you hear? Was it bad?" Eddie rushed out and April just laughed.

"I only heard that Richie was having trouble talking to a girl he likes!" She smirked walking around her bedroom.

"Oh, okay. Cool. Since when did you have a walkie talkie?" Stan joined in.

"Oh, I've had this thing forever. I just never used it until now." She said not wanting to go to deep into her situation with her dad.

"H-Hey Richie are you d-dead or something?" Bill asked the quite Richie.

"No! Why would I be?" Richie defended as Bill started picking on him about this 'girl'

"Hey hey hey! Who even is this girl?" April almost yelled because of how loud they where being.

"Um. Y'know I have to go like right now." Stan said before leaving quickly.

"Yeah same! My mom wants me to uh- Got to go!" Eddie mumbled trying to think of words before he left.

"Y-Yup! I-I need to clean my room and s-stuff!" Bill managed out as he left, leaving just Richie and April on.

"Wow. That seems a bit weird. Do you guys just not like girls on the line?" April asked concerned.

"No! NO! Uh- They just think that you might tell the person because all you girls know each other! Yeah! Thats it." Richie almost spoke to fast for April to even understand.

"Sure bud. I'll see you tomorrow. Don't think I forgot about what you said about Beverly and the 'list'." April sneered almost jokingly before she turned off the walkie talkie.

-

-

-

She pulls over the white sundress over her head as she flattens it out so it looks decent. She rushes around to find her shoes and her hair brush. She brushes her hair until all the tangles are gone.

She skips downstairs then grabs a banana from the kitchen and waves goodbye to her uncle who watches TV not caring where she goes.

April grabs her bike and hopes on it, making her way to the quarry. After almost being half way away she spots Beverly but with really short hair. She rides closer to her.

"Hey Beverly! Love your hair! What made you do it?" She asked almost dropping her banana she already eat half of.

"Oh, I just thought it would be cooler for the summer, y'know?" She said smiling faintly at April.

"Cool. Do you think those sissies jumped off already? Or do you think they are pissing them self just thinking about it?" April asked as Beverly laughed along with her.

-

-

Beverly and April arrived at the quarry as they over heard the boys talking about who's loogie was the best.

"Alright, who's first?" Bill asks the boys as they all look down at the water.

"I'll go!" Beverly announces as she drops her bike and starts to take off her dress.

They boys all looked shocked as April also took off her dress reviling her light yellow undergarments. Beverly ran pasted the boys and yelled, "Sissies!" as she jumped into the water.

"What the fuck?!" Richie screamed

"Holy shit! We just got shown up by a girl!" Richie almost yelled wide eyed at the boys.

"Make that two!" April yelled as she jogged up to the boys. She then placed her hands on Riches shoulders and she felt him tense up.

She leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "This is what you get for believing those rumors about Beverly and making jokes about it."

Before anything she takes off his glasses and pushes him off the cliff. She sets his glasses on her dress so they don't get dirty.

"What the hell?!" Richie yelled as he landed in the water. All the boys laughed before April jumped in the water, landing almost right next to Richie.

-

-

-

"CHICKEN TIME!!" Eddie yelled before grabbing Beverly and April and pulling them close to him.

"This are out first players! Who will be on Beverly's team and who ill be on Aprils team?" Eddie asked the boys as Richie and Bill's heads snapped up and they bother went to one of the girls.

"Hop on, mama." Richie said in a funny accent as he dipped underwater waiting for April to get on his shoulders.

April smiled as she got on his shoulders and held his head for support. He grabbed her thighs and made his way over to Bill and Beverly who where ready to 'fight'.

"You're going down Beverly!" April yelled as she tried to push Beverly back.

"No way! I don't have a twig holding me up!" Beverly shot back as Richie tried to defend himself.

"He's not a twig!" April yelled back.

They continued to push each other and yell insults at each other jokingly while Bill and Richie where just glad to be in their place.

Eventually April and Richie won. Richie let April down as they high fived and hugged in victory. Bill and Beverly where just laughing at how Beverly fell.

-

-

-

Bust A Move was playing as Beverly and April where laying next to each other with their eyes closed. The boys eyes where wide open starring at the girls.

Eddies and Richie's eyes where focused on April. Stan was looking at both of them in disbelief. Bill and Ben where swooning over Beverly.

April turned her head at locked eyes with Eddie and Richie.

"Take a picture, you can keep it on your wall." April smirked as Beverly laughed softly.

All the boys turned away and tried to look busy, well not Richie he was just smiling with a red face.

-

-

-

A/N

Thats all I can do today!

I hope you guys like it. :)