s e v e n t e e n

bill ran outside and got on his bike right away, going as fast as he could to his house. the other boys along with april and beverly quickly followed behind him.

bill knew something was wrong, he didn't know what but he just had a feeling. once he arrived at his house he got off his bike, not caring if it fell. he ran inside the house and noticed his parents were no where to be seen.

he stood in the living room, watching as everyone entered his house and looked around. a shocked gasp came from stanley, bill looked over at him and saw stan looking at the pictures on the wall. every one with bills little brother in it was scratched out in what looked like blood.

bill almost fainted before he pulled himself together and ran up to his little brothers room, sighing in relief when he saw him in his bed. the other losers stood at the door way to the room and watched as bill uncovered the body in the bed.

bill screamed when a rotten version of his little brother rolled out of bed, his arm ripped off and his face slashed, dried up blood and rotten flesh all over his body.

"you left me billy. now i'm in the sewers, with the clown. JOIN ME BILLY! JOIN ME! JOIN ME! JOIN ME! JOIN ME! JOIN ME! THEY'LL JOIN US TOO BILLY!" the rotten, small body yelled out as it leaped onto bill, his boney hands wrapping around bills neck.

stan was quick to react, he grabbed the big story book laying on the desk next to him. he quickly brought the heavy book down onto the rotten monsters head, over and over until he let go of bill. bill was a shaking mess as the body of his little brother screamed out and shook like crazy, melting into the floor next to him.

"h-he-he g-g-g-got-" he couldn't speak. stan rushed over to bills side and held him close, the others watched in horror. bev and ben grabbed hands and stepped a bit closer as richie ran downstairs to empty his stomach in the sink, april followed behind to make sure he was alright while mike and eddie stood by the doorway frozen. eddie was holding onto mike as some sort of protection. (mike is the strongest loser here don't @ me.)

"I know what you're going to say bill, lets go save him. i'll be with you no matter what." stan spoke in a soft tone, running his fingers though bills hair soothingly. bill nodded and dug his head into bills chest.

"i love you, stan. i-i'm s-s-sorry-y that you have tuh-to do this."

"i don't have to do anything. I'm doing it because i love you too. more than anything."

they spoke soft enough for only them to hear. once they looked up, everyone was gone. stan helped bill up and grabbed his hand as they looked all over the house. they went down to the sink where they had to hear richie puke, only to find a newspaper with everyone else's faces on it, the only words on the paper were, 'MISSING.' and 'how will you manage with only two?'

little did stan and bill know, ben and beverly watched bill and stan vanish right before their eyes, finding a note in their place.

eddie and mike found the same words scattered all around the walls when they looked up to find no one.

richie and april went back upstairs to see the dead bodies of their close friends all holding a picture of the sewers, on the back of every picture were the same haunting words everyone else had read.

when everyone stepped out of the denbrough house, they saw everything that was there before but no people, not even a single voice besides their own.

they were trapped in a silent room with only one more person next to them, and one place left to go.

the sewers.

bill and stan

april and richie

eddie and mike

bev and ben

eight kids, four pairs of two.

___________________________

A/N

lol hi i'm back bc @OfficialArtichoke said something funny about me writing the word "Will" in my first chapter and everyone being like "StraNgeR thINgs !!!!!!!"

also people were still active and wanting me to update so hehe

you get a bad chapter but

pls luv me hehe