f i v e

"Okay! Bill, you make sure he stays asleep and if he wakes up just yell and run for the door. Stan, you go down to the kitchen and grab a bunch of food and drinks and stuff them in this bag." April says as she tosses Stan her old back back and he runs downstairs, Bill just sits in front of Aprils uncle making sure he stays knocked out.

"I will grab my clothes, Eddie you can go in my bathroom and get all the medical supplies needed, they are under the sink." She points to the bathroom as Eddie nods his head.

"Richie, you can help pick clothes and socks." Richie nods and opens the drawers trying to find socks but finds undergarments along with socks and his face turns red. He just grabs a bunch and stuffs them in the red back pack where April was putting the rest of the outfits in.

"Okay! I have crackers, bread, candy bars, soda, and water. Thats all you had that wasn't expired." Stan says closing the back pack as Eddie comes out from the bathroom empty handed.

"Where is the-" April starts to say before Eddie holds up his hand and unzips his fanny pack.

"I have all we need. You have nothing good besides the band aids." Eddie smiles while Richie is still red in the face as he stuffs everything he can in the red back pack.

"I'm done! Thats all that was in the drawer." Richie rushes out as April rolls her eyes.

"We have everything we need?" April asked the group as they nodded, Bill gave a thumbs up as they all rushed out of the room. April turned around and grabbed her walkie talkie.

-

-

-

"Where are you going to stay? I mean I would let you stay with me but my mom would not allow it." Eddie asked while Stan nodded agreeing with Eddie.

"I don't know. there is this abandon building around-" April was cut off by Richie who rode right next to her on his bike.

"You can stay with me! My parents won't notice anyway." Richie smiled with the blue back pack on and April smiled back.

"Thanks Rich, we still have the rest of the day. We should go to the barrens. Bill you can bring Georgie if you want." April says as she rides around the group.

"H-He won't really like it. Its around his nap t-time anyway." Bill says with a smile.

"Hey i'll meet you guys at the barrens. I'm going to ride around a bit to think about what they hell just happened." April sighs a bit as all the boys nod and Richie frowns a bit.

April rides the other way from the boys and Richie waves bye almost loosing his balance. The boys just laugh at him as April shakes her head with a smile.

-

-

-

April was going fast down a road with the wind and rain in her hair. It was her luck that it would start poring rain when she wanted to take a ride on her bike for once. She slowed down as she saw a huge puddle before her. She didn't know why but she felt.. drawn to it.

"Psst! April! Over here!" She heard Richie's voice from somewhere but didn't know where. she then saw a sewer drain and bent down and saw Richie's goofy smile.

"Come down here April! We all float down here!" April shook her head and made a face while fixing her red backpack so it stayed on her back.

"What the hell are you doing Rich? Get out of there!" She laughed as Richie's eyes light up, turning slightly yellow.

"Why don't you help me, princess?" Richie asks smoothly reaching his hand towards her.

"Sure, cut it out with the dumb names." April rolled her eyes as she blushed a tiny bit. She grabbed his hand as he held onto her tight.

"Ow! Richie! That hurts!" She screamed as he tightened his grip on her and his face started to change.. into a clowns.

"What the fuck?!" April screamed loudly as the clown yanked her down with him.

-

-

-

"Where the hell is she?! She should be here by now!" Richie paced as all the boys tried to calm him down. Ben and Beverly where their too, they where hanging out and the boys invited them while they waited for April.

"She's fine man! She might just be thinking about everything that happened.. I mean that was pretty crazy. Even for her." Beverly spoke up as they all heard a yell.

"THATS HER!" Richie shrieked as they all stood up and saw a clown with April in a head lock.

"Do any of you want to join her? You will float! If any of you want to be brave and 'save' her or join me come on down to house on neibolt street. We will have fun!" The clown laughed while April was struggling for air, she then dropped her red backpack. She looked up and made eye contact with Richie and shook her head no with wide eyes.

"Let her go you sick fuck!" Richie yelled as everyone looked at him and grabbed him trying to keep him calm.

"Beep beep Richie!" Was all the clown said as he vanished out of thin air, leaving the kids speechless.

Everyone looked at each other then at Richie who was walking tords the red back pack with watery eyes.

"We need to kill this fucking thing."

-

-

-

A/N: There you guys go. DrAmA oOOo

Don't worry, Chosen / Mike will join the club soon.

Georgie in this 'story' is still alive and well.

Should it stay like that?

Anyway, more to come. Hope you liked, please SmAsH thAt LikE bUttON.

ecks dee.

okay bye.