e i g h t

Her outfit for later in the story

-

-

-

"I think we are done!" April smiled as she stood up and admired the dam they built together.

"Yup, looks pretty good." Ben smiled as he took his eyes off Beverly.

"You know what else looks pretty good? My babygirl, April!" Richie smiled as he wrapped his arm around April's waist and leaned his head on hers.

"You haven't even taken me out yet! No way in hell you are calling me that." April rolled her eyes as she started to walk towards Eddie but Richie stopped her.

"A date? Thats what you want? Then that is what you will get! Movie night, romantic or horror?" Richie asked as Mike, and Eddie rolled their eyes. The only one's not falling for someone.

"Hmm, Horror. Thats wear wolf one is out tonight, you sure you're up for it, Richard?" April smirked as Richie cringed at his full name, but nodded.

"Sure babe. Anything to make you grab onto me! It starts at 8:00, dollface!" April rolled her eyes with a smile as Beverly started to tease her about going out with the trashmouth.

"Yeah, yeah, you have two hotties falling for you! So just take your pick so I can start teasing you!" April grinned as Beverly, Ben, and Bill blushed while Richie wheezed and started laughing as he grabbed onto Eddie saying he needed his inhaler.

"What a babe!" Richie laughed as he stole Eddies inhaler and took a puff before he gaged.

"What the hell is that! That tastes worse than your mamas-" Before Richie could finish he got a slap on the back of the head from April.

"RICHIE DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT!" April screamed as everyone laughed.

-

-

One by one everyone left the dam they made, Richie rode his bike with April on the way home.

"Alright hot stuff, how did I get you to go on a date with me?" Richie asked as he rode the bike with April holding onto him.

"Well, I told you to ask me on a date, and I like you. You're really fucking funny and sweet at times." Richie looked shocked as they stopped in front his house. April jumped off his bike and started to walk through the front door, knowing his parents aren't home.

"Thats a huge shock." Richie smiled as he followed her into his house and up to his room.

"Richie, i'm going to take a shower. Don't do anything dumb." She winked as she shut the bathroom door leaving Richie a blushing mess just thinking about her in the shower.

"No promises!" He yelled as the water started, Richie changed into another shirt, a Hawaiian shirt over it, and some longer shorts.

-

-

After about ten minuets April turned off the shower and yelled at Richie to hand her her clothes that where laid out on the bed.

Richie nodded as he grabbed the outfit and opened the door covering his eyes, April quickly thanked him as she then shut the door.

Richie grinned as he took his old clothes and her old clothes and brought them down to the washer machine. When he came up he was greeted by April brushing her hair in her new outfit looking amazing.

"You look hot!" Richie almost screamed with his eyes super wide.

"Thanks, you do too." April replied like it was nothing as she set down the hair brush. Richie was freaking out on the inside.

"You ready to go to the movies?" April asked as she walked closer to him.

"Yeah, Can you ride your bike or do you still need me?" Richie asked with a sweet smile and April shook her head.

"I think i'm better now, I can ride past you like I always do!" April laughed as she rushed to put on her shoes so she would get a head start. Richie knew this meant it was time for a race so he did the same, when he finished putting on his shoes April was alread out the door grabbing her bike.

"Fuck!"

-

-

A/N

haha i'm alive