t e n

[ outfit for later ]

"Move over rat!" April yelled as Richie was taking up the whole bed with a pillow over his face. Richie removed the pillow and sat up to see April wearing a long shirt and some loose shorts, Richie was now staring at her thighs as April rolled her eyes and sat down next to him.

"Are you done staring at me?" April asked as she laid down and Richie just took off his glasses and wiped them off because they got heated up.

"I can stare! You're my girl!" Richie scoffed as he put on his glasses and laid down next to April, she set her head on his chest and wrapped her arm around him.

"Am I?" April looked up at Richie with her beautiful eyes that Richie just loved.

"Duh!" Richie rolled his eyes as his cheeks heated up and April sat up and got on his waist, she leaned in and kissed his soft lips, Richie of course kissed back grabbing her cheek as he sat up, April on his lap.

They pulled away after a while for air and Richie just smirked. "Now this is why I like having a girl! Wanna take this to the next l-" He was cut off by a slap on his shoulder.

"Richie!" April laughed as she leaned in, she was then cut off by Bills voice coming from Richies walkie talkie.

"Guh-guys! We are meeting tomorrow to go back to the quarry. Are y-you coming?" Bill asked the two, April just nodded and Richie groaned because of him not getting another kiss.

"Yeah man, next time wait until i'm done kissing a babe!" Richie almost yelled the last part as Bill just responded with a laugh and a quick 'goodnight!'

"Now, where were we, doll?" Richie asked as he put down the walkie talkie and looked at April who had a smirk on her face.

"Y'know, i'm tired you can have a kiss tomorrow." April winked as Richie gasped, he jumped closer to April and laid on her, digging his face in her neck.

"Richie! You're laying on my tit you ass!" April exclaimed as she shoved Richie off her and he just sighed.

"One day i'll be able to see your ti-" Richie was about to finish but April threw a pillow at his face as she turned off the light from the side of his bed.

-

-

"Will I have to first jump again?" Beverly groaned as the losers where back in their underwear standing on the edge off the cliff.

"I might have to push Richie again." April laughed as she folded her clothes and set them down, taking off her yellow hat and setting it on top of her clothes.

"I know I did this before, but I-I don't like being up this high." Eddie wheezed backing up a bit. Richie just rolled his eyes and walked up to Eddie, patting him on his back.

"Come on Bev, lets show these nerds how its done!" April smiled as he grabbed her hand and started running, Beverly laughed as she ran with April and jumped off the cliff.

"YOU GUYS ARE PUSSIES!" April yelled as they almost hit the water, Beverly snorted as they hit the water.

"GOD DAMN IT!" Richie shrieked as he threw off his glasses and put them on Aprils clothes and jumped off the cliff, landing behind Beverly and April.

"Hey ladies, how are you doing?" Richie winked as he swam close to April, out of no where Ben was now splashing down next to them.

Next was Bill, Eddie, Mike, then lastly, Stan. When everyone was in the water they decided to play Marco Polo, Richie already half blind without his glasses was chosen to be Polo.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Richie yelled, no one responded so he groaned and yelled out, "MARCO WHERE THE FUCK IS MARCO!"

"P-POLO!" Bill yelled swimming away from Richie who jumped at the sound of his voice.

"POLO!" Eddie laughed as Richie tried to find him with a angry look on his face.

"PolO" Stan yelled with his voice crack, making Richie bust out laughing.

"OVER HERE DUMB FUCK!" April yelled as she tackled Richie.

"RUN YOU FUCKERS!" April yelled as the other losers swam out of the water.

Richie hugged April and kissed her cheek, as the losers cheered because they escaped.
-
-
-
"you have to tell us how you and April first kissed! we need details." Beverly asked Richie while April was off changing into her dry clothes, she was pushed into the water when she was already dressed so she had to ride over to Richie's house in wet clothes.

"okay okay, well i knocked on her window because i wanted to see her and she was all shaken up. this was right after she met IT for the first time.." Richie started as Mike cut him off.

"really? what did she see?" Eddie asked as he turned his attention away from the stick he was using to draw with in the dirt.

"oh yeah! her fear had something to do with an old pet turtle! his name was-" Richie paused to laugh a bit as Stan got a bad feeling about what he was saying.

"- his name was Mr. Turtle! how funny is that? she was talking about how she was afraid of her secrets get-" Richie was yet again, cut off. but this time by a snap of a branch.

there in front of everyone stood a now dry, red eyed April. she just looked at Richie in disbelief and wiped away a single tear with her long sleeve shirt, as she walked away from the group not knowing where she was going to go.

she felt, heartbroken.