s e v e n

April

She woke up in a bed that wasn't hers. She froze in fear afraid of where she was, she then looked next to her to see a familiar head full with black hair.

"Richie..?" She asked trying to sit up but feels a shooting pain through her leg.

"Fuck!" She whisper screamed as Richie shot up now wide awake as he started asking her a bunch of questions.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything? Water? food? somet-" Richie was cut off by a small laugh as April grabbed his shirt and pulled him to her, connecting their lips.

"Thank you Rich, You got me help so there is your prize." April smiled as Richie blushed as he walked over to her side and helped her get up. April grabbed his shoulder as Richie grabbed her waist keeping her balanced.

"Shit!" April hissed as she felt the pain in her leg but kept walking until they got to the stairs.

"Come here." Richie mumbled as he scooped April up, holding her bridal style as he carefully made his way down stairs. He let April down lightly as she looked around the house seeing no one else was there.

"No parents this week, huh?" She asked as she grabbed his shoulder and Richie just nodded.

"Want some food or do you want to go see the club first? They are worried about you." Richie said as April sat down and he gave her the red backpack that is now beat up but still has clothes in it.

"The bathroom is this way, come on. You can change in there." Richie told her as he helper her up and held the backpack until they got to the bathroom. April stumbled in before she thanked Richie and shut the door.

"If you need anything just say so." Richie told her through the door as April just replied with a simple 'okay.'

After about five minutes of April struggling and declining Richie's help because that would mean he would have to see her half naked, April finally finished and limped out of the bathroom.

[Outfit above]

"You look great, April." Richie told her scanning her whole body. April just thanked him and they made their way outside.

"Bill and Beverly went back to get your bike, it's over here." He pointed to her bike that was neatly propped up.

"I don't think I can ride it because of my leg.." April said trying to fix the bandages from under her jeans.

"We can always ride like we did when you where passed out.. Just come over here and sit like this, ill make sure you don't fall.

[Again, just like in the original IT when Bill was riding silver with his wife.]

April did as she was told and held on to Richie a little bit and they where off to the barrens.

-

-

-

They made it to the barrens and almost fell two times on the way there. Everyone was already there including Mike. They all waved at them as Eddie made a kissy face, teasing them.

"Hey guys! Im alive!" April said with a smile as they all hugged her. Richie almost screamed at them to not be too rough because of her leg but April was just happy all of her friends where there.

"So, what are we doing today?" April asked everyone as they all shrugged.

"How about some games? Never have I ever?" Beverly asked with a huge smile and everyone agreed.

They all sat down in a circle April was next to Richie and Stan. They all held up seven fingers waiting for Bev to go first since she came up with the idea to play.

"Okay, never have I ever been in a physical fight?" Beverly asked as April, Richie, Mike, Bill, and Ben put one finger down.

"Ben? You have hit someone?" April asked shocked as Ben just smiled shyly.

"Someone was trying to take the book I wanted and when they didn't get it they but their gum in the book.." Ben blushed as everyone laughed.

"Okay! Stan you next!" Beverly said as everyone stopped laughing. Stan was next since he was next to Beverly.

"Never have I ever kissed someone on the lips?" Stan asked as Beverly, Bill, Richie, Mike, and April but down another finger.

"Remember when Richie screaming into April's walkie talkie because she kissed him? That was probably the only time he got kissed by her!" Eddie smirked poking Richie's cheek playfully.

"We kissed this morning so you can suck it! Ha!" Richie laughed in victory as April slapped his arm a blushing mess.

"I am never going to kiss you again you Trashmouth!" April rolled her eyes as everyone laughed because of Richie's face dropping right away.

"Babe! No! Come on!" Richie wined as April just pushed his face back.

"Okay we get it! You like her and you would die for her!" Mike snorted.

"It's b-better than them making ou-out all the tuh-time!" Bill smirked while Beverly shoved him.

"Okay, guess this game is going nowhere! Lets build something!" April suggested as she stood up and brushed off the dirt from her pants.

"Want me to get the dirt from your bottom, babe?" Richie winked as April scoffed.

"Wuh-what are we going to buh-build?" Bill asked as everyone else stood up.

"How about a dam?" Eddie asked as he pointed to the soft rushing water that was just a few feet away from them.

"Good idea eds! Lets get to building!" Richie said as she wrapped his arms around Eddie and messed up his hair with a shit eating grin.

-

-

-

A/N:

Thats all for now,, just a filler thing?

check out my other books and shit so yeye.

also i'm sick please send pizza hut so i get better