n i n e

April won with Richie right on her tail, they parked their bikes before walking into the theater line to get popcorn.

"hey, you get the tickets and i'll get the popcorn and drinks." April smiled as Richie just nodded and went over to the ticket area.

"next?" the teen who she has seen around school with his girlfriend, Millie asked as April walked up to him twirling her hair around her finger with a sweet smile.

"hello.." April looked down at the boys name tag that read 'Noah.' "Noah, do you think i can get a large popcorn and a large coke? extra butter on the popcorn please."

Noah smiled and nodded going back to her order while Richie walked next to April and started to talk before April shushed him and pushed him to the side. Richie scoffed as April rolled her eyes and mouthed ' just watch and learn. '

"here you go, that will be five dollars and twenty five-" Noah was cut off by April who leaned on the counter and reached over and touched Noah's name tag.

"y'know.. Noah doesn't really fit you.. i think cutie would be better." April smiled as she lightly bit her bottom lip and Noah went red.

"oh! about that money.. here." april went through her pockets and looked up looking disappointed.

"oh jeez, seems as if i don't have the money. silly me, i must have left them in my shorts." April looked up at Noah and sighed, started to walk out of the line.

"oh! it's okay! it's on the house." Noah's face was still red but with a sweet smile.

"thank you! you're really sweet." April walked over and started to walk back over while she waved over Richie without Noah noticing.

Richie walked over and wrapped his arm around Aprils waist as she grabbed the popcorn and drink. April turned her head with a smile and kissed Richie's cheek.

"tell Millie i said hi, you two are a great couple." April winked as Richie and her walked into the theater that was playing the werewolf movie.

"that was hot." Richie smiled as they walked up to their seat and April just laughed.

-
-

in the middle of the movie April had her feet up next to the popcorn. out of no where the werewolf popped on screen and April flinched kicking over the popcorn, she rushed to grab it but she realized that it landed on Henry and his goons.

"oh fuck, we are dead." April muttered as Richie stood up and grabbed the coke, opening it.

"if i where you guys i wouldn't pay to watch a horror movie i would just look in the mirror!" Richie yelled down at them and poured his drink on Henry and his friends head.

"run you idiot! run!" April yelled as they stumbled out of the theater and took off, Henry and his friends right behind them.

"woohoo!" April yelled as she hopped on her bike and waited as Richie started to get on his bike. April and Richie rode off as Henry and his friends got in Belches car.

"fuck! follow me, we are going to my house!" Richie yelled at April as Henry started up the car and started chasing them.

Richie made sharp turns and turned into an ally with April, watching as Henry passed them. as they passed Richie rode to his house and threw his bike down and rushed inside with April right behind him.

"now that.. that was fun." April laughed out as she walked up the stairs to Richie's room.

"you know what else would be fun?" Richie wiggled his eyebrows and looked at the bed then at April.

"oh yeah, come here big boy." April smirked as she sat on his bed as patted the open spot next to her.

"really? hell yeah!" Richie jumped next to April and leaned in to connect their lips, but April just pushed him away and laughed.

"tricked ya." April smiled as Richie's eyes went wide and he pushed up his glasses.

"you hot bitch!" Richie gasped as April rolled her eyes and went over to her backpack and grabbed a long tee and some loose shorts, walking to the bathroom to change.

"you better not peek, perv." April shut the door as Richie just rolled his eyes and started to get into a loose shirt and sweatpants.

-

A/N
i wrote this on my phone so sorry for the mistakes.

everything is lowercase besides the names.

:)