t w e l v e

georgie ran after his boat that he loved, because his best friend bill made it. while he was running and laughing chasing after the boat, he hit his head on a sign.

"ow.. no!" georgie rubbed his head because of the sudden pain, but once he realized his boat was floating away he got back up and chased after it.

"no! stop!" he yelled as the boat got closer to the sewer drain, he slipped in and georgie fell to his knees and looked into the sewer.

"awe man, billy's going to kill me!" georgie frowned as out of no where a clown popped up in front of georgie with his boat in hand.

"what a nice boat, do you want it back?" the clown asked as georgie just replied with a frown.

"my dad told me not to talk to strangers." georgie huffed as the clown growled.

"well, i'm pennywise. pennywise the dancing clown! pennywise meet georgie, georgie meet pennywise." the clown laughed and shook his body, making the little bells on his costume ring.

they continued to talk and laugh until pennywise got impatient.

"take your boat. billy's gonna kill ya." the clown smiled and watched as the boy slowly reached down the sewer to grab his boat.

it wants close enough to penny yet, so he reached down further, closer and closer, until-

"georgie! mom said dinner is ready! h-hurry and get home before the soup gets cold." bill said from his walkie talkie, georgie heard this before pennywise even had a chance to do anything. georgie quickly pulled away his arm and grabbed his walkie talkie and spoke into it.

"billy, the boat floated into the sewer.. the nice clown is trying to giv-" georgie was cut off by a frantic bill.

"georgie! run aw-away! thats n-not a good clown-n! i-i-i-i'll make y-you a new boat! ju-just get home!" georgie just said okay quickly and ran away from the clown, not looking back. pennywise just growled lowly and went deeper into the sewers, going to his next victim.. or victims.