f o u r t e e n

stanley woke up to april snuggled into his chest, he bit his lip lightly as he slowly moved out from under her and began getting dressed.

as stan took off his pajama shirt to put in his button up, april woke up and saw stan, they both blushed as stan turned his back and april hid her face under the blanket.

"never talk about this?" stan asked as he threw on his button up and started buttoning it quickly.

"you got it."
april laughed as stan finished, letting her in cover herself.

"i need to go to richies-" april was stopped by stan

"why?" he asked looking confused.

"my clothes are there, i'll just ride over there and grab my clothes and get out of there." she smiled as she got off the bed.

"are you sure you can go alone? what if the thing comes back?" stan asked as he put his hand on her shoulder, april just smiled and told him she was going to be fine. stan just nodded slightly and let her leave the house.

-

-

april hummed a tune as she arrived at richies house, she parked her bike and saw richie still laying on the roof.

"dumbass." she mumbled as she tried to open the front door, but couldn't because it was locked. she groaned and yelled up at richie to open the fucking door.

"hm? wh- apRIL?" richie almost yelled as he go down from the roof, into his room, then to the front door opening it as april shoved past him.

"april! please! i'm really sorry for what i said, it-it was really dumb and i didn't mean it!" richie tried to explain as april just went to richies room and picked up her backpack full of clothes.

"rich, i don't want to hear it." she sighed as she turned around to face richie.

"please- give me a minute! or anything! please.." richie begged as he rested his hand on her shoulder. april bit the inside of her cheek and dropped her bag, sitting on his bed.

"go ahead." she groaned as he thanked her like crazy before he stood up straight and started to explain.

"okay so i know you trusted me with your secret fear and i-i screwed that up, they group where asking about the kiss and what lead up to it. I told them about the whole thing with your fear trying to make light out of it like i always do.." he paused to see her reaction, when he looked up at her she was messing with the end of her shirt thinking about what he had said.

"i understand. just, i know you joke about everything but try not to joke about something i trusted you with. i guess i could just say, beep beep richie." she got up and hugged him resting her chin on his shoulder. "you're not getting a kiss or anything. you're still a bitch." she laughed a bit as she pulled away from the hug and picked up her bag.

"i might stay with you again if thats okay, i'm sure stan doesn't want me hanging around him so much." april smiled fully, hiding the fact that she didn't want to stay over there because of what happened the night before.

richie nodded and offered her to stay for as long as she needs. april thanked him before walking out of the bedroom door.

"where are you going?" richie asked with his eyebrows furrowed, april just looked down a bit and licked her lips.

"i'm going to my uncles. i need to apologize and see how he is, he is my family and i'm not going to turn back now." she breathed out before she made her way to richies front door where she heard a quick, "be careful!" from richie. she smiled and got on her bike riding to her uncles home.

-

-

she arrived there and almost fell off her bike at what she saw. police tape and a body bag along with cops and an ambulance.

she dropped to her knees knowing what had happen.

she had killed her uncle the day she ran away, the police just now finding him.

-
-
some of you are confused. she did this back in chapter four.