IT CHARACTERS : How you two meet

Richie

You were swimming at the Quarry with friends, when a group of other kids showed up. They began taking over the place where you all once laid, the one who wore glasses making jokes towards your friends and you. Starting an instant rivalry between the two of you. A rival of Y/N and Richie Tozier. Which everyone soon grew very aware of.

Bill

You were at a park with your friend when a younger boy walked up to the pair of you. Quickly resembling the Bill Denbrough that sat in your English class. He let you know that he lost his brother, who took him to the park, and you being the sweet person you were you began walking him around the premises. Finally finding his brother, who was looking for him as well.

He thanked you for bringing Georgie back to him, and properly introduced himself. Giving you the option to sit with him at lunch, the next day.

Ben

You bumped into the boy at the library. Having trouble finding something, he directed out the section for you, and invited for you to sit at the table in which he sat at, alone. You kindly accepted the offer, and sat with the boy.

Him taking a liking to you as soon as he saw the book you were looking for.

Stanley

You met Stanley at the Derry festival. He stood with the rest of the Losers Club, them all discussing a topic which you couldn't make out from afar. But you caught the attention of all of them when a four-eyed boy took your instrument from your hands. Beginning to play it, making you try to rip it from his grasp.

Stanley's gaze met the conflict, and he walked over, helping you retrieve your item back.

Eddie

You were at the Pharmacy, getting bathroom necessities when you bumped into the three pale faced boys. Noticing that they were all out of breath, you asked what happened to be wrong. They informed you, and you decided to help pay for the supplies. Leading to Eddie inviting you to the Quarry in return.

Mike

You were on your bike, riding home from your long day at school when you heard commotion sounding from an alleyway by the meat deli. You stepped up from leaning down against your bike, hiking it up with the stand.

Walking into the dimmed area, you noticed the Bowers Gang gathering around the homeschooled boy Mike.
Knowing Henry, you stepped up to him and made him leave the boy alone. Though he held a grudge against you for it, you still helped save the boy from any blood loss. Which he was surely thankful for.

Beverly

You lived in the apartment over from the girl. Constantly hearing small noises throughout the days. Until one day the noises grew to an uncontrollable level. There seemed to be screaming, which caught your attention the most. It frightened you, but you wanted to make sure everything was okay, so you began
to walk over to the apartment and tried to catch the attention of the owner, by knocking on the wooden door. But when you got no answer, you walked inside soon finding out that she'd gotten into a fight with her father, and knocked him over the head. You being the only one there, had to comfort her. Making her immediately hold onto you like a friend.