Chapter 2: The Makeover

Jimin's POV

We just sat in his childish tree house and talked... We talked and talked until it had been an hour and a half, "so uh, I guess you're still gonna ignore me and hate me at school right?" I sighed and looked away from the boy, who I had previously forgotten was a bully, sitting in front of me.

"Well, who's to say I don't still hate you out of school, look squishy, we'll never be friends so don't count on it, we only spoke a lot about ourselves today so I can make this tutoring with you a bit more bearable, I wanted to learn, that doesn't mean I wanted to be stuck with you for how ever many fucking hours your smart ass calculated it was." He suddenly changed like someone flicked a switch inside...

Just a few moments ago he was laughing and making jokes with me like we were pals, I was starting to change my mind about him, and now he's the same jerk that gives me black eyes regularly and would never be caught dead hanging with 'chubby'...

"Yeah I get it. Might as well just leave it here, it's not like I taught you anything anyway." I mumbled and started to climb down the treehouse, somehow completely ignoring my fear of heights.

He followed until we were on the ground, "Uh Jimin, sorry I snapped, I just need you to know that people like us aren't friends... Look this doesn't change anything but let me give you my number." I quickly obeyed and tossed him my phone where he added his contact.

"Ok Jimin, You tell nobody about any of this and we continue how we always were, but I'll see you Monday. After school." He said strictly and handed back my phone. I nodded, not in the mood for a Jungkook beating. "Bye shorty." he huffed and waved slightly before jogging off with his bag over one shoulder.

I sighed and collected my bag again before starting to walk out the forest and towards my house, which was surprisingly closer than I originally thought.

Once I got home I flopped onto my bed and at perfect timing, I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the screen seeing a message from an unknown number:

Unknown
Hey red head

Me
Oh hi Jungkook.

Jungkook
We can actually do tutoring on Monday ok, anything I need?

Me
Nope, just bring yourself and whatever you want

Jungkook
Ok, thanks ChimChim.

Is he ever going to stop with the nicknames!? I swear to god...

Let's see how you like it...

Me
You're welcome, Kookie...

I regretted it as soon as I clicked send but I didn't get a response so I just set my phone down and got up to go get food for dinner.

~ Timeu Skipeu! ~

After I had eaten I laid in bed and went back on my phone to see another message from Jungkook

Jungkook
Don't be gay. At least not to me. Or I just won't text you.

I stared in disbelief and decided I was actually going to stand up for myself for once.

Me
Look Jungkook, you have given me many nicknames so you can't say anything about me calling you Kookie, and as a matter of fact, I'm not gay and if I was I would never choose to be gay with you.