Chapter 20: Forgiveness

Jimin's POV

Once I'd got to Krystal's party I felt really uneasy, I found Taehyung straight away and just went to go sit with him and the others. Baekhyun came over and I noticed how drunk he was already, it was surprisingly easy to tell, "heyyy TaeeTaaeeee, yooouuurre hooottt~" he slurred and straddled Tae's lap.

I giggled a bit at his red face and I gestured for him to just go, "are you sure Ji- Baekkie! We're in public just wait a second!" He complained as Baekhyun started to grind on him, he hooked his hands under Baekhyun's thighs and carried him away while shouting bye to me.

I shook my head and laughed at them before turning to realise I was now alone... well obviously not alone, the place was full of dancing drunk teenagers, but none of my friends were around.

I decided I'd go get myself another drink and try to find someone so I walked into the kitchen where all the drinks were. I grabbed the strongest bottle of alcoholic substance I could find and took a swig, so much for not drinking. Before I drank anymore I went for a walk around the house.

I squeezed through everyone in the rather large living room and through the hallway back to the garden with the pool. As I turned the corner outside to go sit down I saw something that made my stomach twist.

Jungkook was pushed against the wall with Yoongi's lips pressed against his own, I only watched for a second or so before I felt tears brimming in my eyes and I felt as though I was gonna puke.

I started to push through everyone to get round to the front of the house, "Jimin! Wait!" I heard Jungkook call me but the tears were already flowing down my face, I ignored him and kept running round the side of the house to the front garden, "Jimin please! It wasn't what it looked like-"

"Then what the fuck was it Jungkook!? Because to me it looked a lot like you making out with fucking Yoongi! Oh but your reputation is so fucking important that you can't be with me but it's perfectly fine for you to be with that fucking dick!!" I screamed at him as the tears wouldn't stop.

I fell to my knees on the grass, there weren't any people at the front of the house so nobody was there to witness my meltdown except Jungkook, "Jimin, I didn't kiss him, you just happened to walk out as he pinned me there and kissed me, I shoved him off straight away, why would I ever want to be with him?"

Jungkook was now on his knees in front of me, his hand brought my chin up to look at him, I pushed it away and let out a sob, "Well you seemed to throw away our friendship so fast to take him back maybe you've just always liked him but you used your precious reputation as-"

He cut me off by kissing me, I felt sparks flying all around me and I opened my eyes wide as his were shut, this was the perfect kiss... That kiss that I knew I needed, the one that was just on fire with love and passion.

My eyes slowly fluttered closed and I kissed him back, his lips started to carefully move against my own and I gradually wrapped my arms around behind his neck to gently run my fingers through his hair.

I felt him smile slightly into the kiss as he kept one hand on my neck and stroked my jaw with his thumb while his other hand gently caressed my waist. I felt him lick my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to meet his tongue with my own.

I allowed him to roam my mouth, he tasted slightly minty. He slowly moved his hand that was on my waist, down to my ass and gripped it slightly, I moaned into his mouth before we both laughed quietly and broke the kiss.

I ran a hand through my hair and looked up into his eyes, "Jungkook, what the fuck did that mean?" I asked in a slight chuckle and he blushed a little, "just so you know, I haven't had any alcohol today, and I say these words while finally knowing I completely mean them..." he started before standing up and pulling me up with him, but not letting go of either of my hands.

"Jimin, I love you."

I grinned as tears brimmed my eyes again, "I love you too Jungkook." I choked and wrapped my arms around him in a much needed hug.

I buried my head in the crook of his neck and breathed in his scent that I've missed so much. I made a move and gently kissed the smooth tanned skin of his neck, he rolled his head back slowly and gave me more room to suck and nip on his lower neck.

I moved down to just above his collar bone and he breathed out my name quietly, I felt a shiver run through me due to his airy moans and the fact that we were standing outside and it was a little bit chilly.

I sucked harder on his collarbone until I pulled back to reveal the hickey I had left there. I bit my lip and smirked as Jungkook's eyes were fluttering from my eyes to my lips with a look of lust, "how about we go back to your place~" I whispered and he nodded hurriedly before suddenly lifting me off the ground making me squeal and wrap my legs around his waist.

He carried me over to his car which was parked just across the road and we both got in and started the drive back to his place, I started to get that sinking feeling in my stomach as I remembered last time.

I was getting serious déjavu and I didn't want Jungkook to disappear on me like the first time...

I saw the boy I was currently worrying about look over to me and put his hand on my thigh, "Jimin? Why're you worried?" He asked nervously, "It's just, when we did this before... You literally took my virginity, then left me... Please don't leave me again..." I looked up to him with teary eyes and he gave me an apologetic look.

"I'm so sorry Jiminie... I promise I'll never leave you again." He reassured but kept his eyes back on the road. I smiled a little, actually believing his words.

Am I finally with Jungkook for real...?

-------------
A.N.

Yay! Did it get happy yet? I dunno? I mean I do know, but you don't so you'll have to find out 😂

Thanks for reading I hope you liked it!

Byyyeeeee 😘👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼