Chapter 14: Dance

Jimin's POV

After Jungkook and I had paid for our dinner- well Jungkook paid for both of us which was adorable- we drove back to his house just in time for the limousine to arrive.

Jin was driving it, that's where he was! We got in and Jin started driving us to IU's place, when we got there both Jungkook and I stepped out of the limousine and walked up to Jieun's door.

"Jungkook, I'm nervous..." I mumbled and he smiled at me sympathetically, "it's ok Squishy, you'll be great!" I smiled back at him and he rung the doorbell.

A lady with black hair answered the door who I assume was Jieun's mother, "hey Mrs. Lee! Are Jieun and Seulgi ready?" He asked with a grin and she nodded before calling the girls down.

"Are you Jieun's date?" She asked him with a smile, "yeah, I'm Jungkook, it's nice to meet you." He shook her hand just as both girls came to the door, IU was in a red dress which explained Jungkook's tie and Seulgi was in a pale turquoise dress.

She did look beautiful... She always does! I held out the corsage for her and she grinned at me, "you look gorgeous." I said to her as Jungkook and IU were having their own conversation. She blushed and giggled as I put on the corsage for her, "thank you, you look so hot in a suit... You're just so freaking handsome!" She squealed and it was my turn to blush.

"Aha, thank you. We should get going." I said and we followed Jungkook and IU into the limousine after saying goodbye to her mother. We all talked and laughed the whole way to the dance and we got there- as Jungkook calls it- 'fashionably late'.

Almost everyone was already inside so we stopped out front to take group and pair photos, it was pretty cute to be honest. Jungkook also wanted to get a selfie with just us two, I of course blushed but was smiling my face off so it was easy to get a few good pictures.

(Pics above but imagine them with blonde Jimin and both of them in the suits I described)

When we finally walked in pretty much everyone stopped what they were doing to look at us, not out of disgust for being late, but out of jealousy due to how amazing we looked, it felt good to be part of a popular group. But then I also felt like I was the ugliest one out of us and that I was letting the guys down...

"Jimin!" Taehyung called to me from a group of people and I told Seulgi I'd be right back before walking over, "hey TaeTae!" I said and gave him a hug, "Jimin this is Krystal and Kai! You know Baekhyun already." He gestured to the people with him and I smiled and said hi.

Suddenly Seulgi grabbed my hand and I smiled at her, "let's dance." She said and dragged me to the dance floor, it was a slow song that couples were dancing to so she wrapped her arms over my shoulders and I gently held her waist, we swung back and forth in time with the music.

I looked past her shoulder to see Jungkook and IU dancing. But they were also kissing... I had to look away, I couldn't stand to see the guy I love kissing another girl... "what's up Jimin?" Seulgi asked with a worried frown and I went wide eyed, "I-I Uh, n-nothing." I stuttered and slowly turned us round so I couldn't see the others anymore, "kiss me." She suddenly blurted and I went red, she must've seen the others as we turned...

I don't want to kiss you...

I reluctantly leant forward and kissed her, she deepened the kiss like last time but I broke away before anything could get worse, "I'm sorry, I can't." I said and let go of her before pushing through people and into the toilets.

I opened the door only to find more people making out. I immediately apologised and left, I saw a door to my left and rushed through it without thinking about where it may lead, there were stairs to the school roof through the door and I hurriedly raced up them.

I burst through the top door and took in a deep breath of the cool night air. The stars were just appearing and it wasn't too cold out... the perfect night to just lay and look at the stars. So that's what I did.

I laid on my back on the concrete roof of the school and looked up into the clear night sky.

"Jimin?" I heard Jungkook's voice and immediately sat up, "Jungkook?" I frowned and he came straight over to sit next to me, "what are you doing up here?" He asked staring up into the stars.

"I needed some air, and plus, it's beautiful out here. Why did you come up here?" I laid back again and he looked down at me with a worried frown, "I saw you rush up here and for some reason my brain immediately thought the worst reasons as to why someone would go to the roof of a building..."

I sat back up and grabbed his shoulders, "oh god Jungkook! I would never! I gasped and he wrapped his arms around me with tears brimming in his eyes, "good, I really don't wanna ever loose you Jimin. I know I used to be an ass but even in the little time I've had to get to know you, I know you're my best friend, and I never want you to leave me."

I was smiling but my heart ached at his words, again with the 'friend' I don't want to be your friend!!! I fucking love you!!!

I wished I could scream it at the top of my lungs but I knew that would ruin everything, so instead I pulled back from the hug and we both laid back to look at the sky.

"It really is beautiful, but so is your date tonight, we really should go back down." He mumbled and I sighed, "yeah I guess so..." we sat up and walked to the door and back down the stairs, Jungkook went straight back over to Jieun.

I looked around for Seulgi but couldn't see her anywhere, until I saw her over in the corner... With Yoongi... She was kissing him.

There was no point in even coming here... I wish I'd never left the house...

I pushed my way to the entrance ignoring people getting mad at me for shoving them, and walked straight out the doors.

Straight home.

--------------
A.N.

Hey guysss, so sorry this one kinda ended shitty I was gonna make it longer but decided to put the next part in it's own chapter.

Thank you for reading I hope you liked it!

Byyyeeeee 😘👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼