Chapter 17: Mission Acomplished

Jimin's POV

After I had agreed to be with Taehyung I knew that I had to go to school, because if I stayed home then he would know it was still because of Jungkook. So over the course of the week I went to school...

I saw Jungkook a few times...

Every time I just wanted to cry...

I did cry when I heard about him and Seulgi...

They got together on Tuesday when I wasn't at school, and I see them kissing and hugging and smiling and laughing.

I think Taehyung has seen the way I look at them both, sometimes he looks so lost, like he doesn't know what to do for me.

But today is Friday, it's the last day I'll have to see Jungkook before I get a 2 day break! Of course Jungkook hasn't been coming to tutoring so any surprise weekend texts was the most unlikely thing to ever happen.

We sat at our lunch table- we being Me, Tae, Baekhyun, Kai, Jieun and Jieun's new best friend Yeri, since Seulgi basically backstabbed her by getting with her ex boyfriend.

But the whole time we sat there I could see Jungkook with his friends outside the lunch hall Windows, and even though I could see he looked unhappy, my brain would tell me how much better off he is with them and how he deserves way better than me so he did the right thing.

"Jimin, are you sure you're ok? Stop looking out there it'll just make you feel worse, focus on me." Taehyung said soothingly and I looked down into my lap as one tear rolled down my cheek.

"I'm s-sorry..." I mumbled and Kai leant over to give me a hug which I gladly accepted until the bell rung for our last lesson.

On the way we were stopped by Krystal, we would usually sit with her at lunch but apparently she was busy, "hey guys! I've been asking everyone this lunchtime about a party I'm having round my place tonight, I saved you guys till last to ask if you'd be there?" She panted out of breath from running.

"Yeah we'll be there won't we Jimin?" Taehyung asked and I smiled and nodded, I really need a party right now...

~ time skip ~

Tae came to my place at 6:30pm after he was ready for the party so we could leave and get there early. I had dressed in a long sleeved dark silky shirt and my denim black skinny jeans with no rips today.

Tae said I looked great and he was wearing a plain white shirt with a stripy jacket type thing and black denim baggy jeans, he looked nice too.

But I only like him as a friend...

He gave me a kiss on the cheek before grabbing my hand and walking me to his car, we drove to Krystal's place and as we wanted, we were the first ones there.

Soon after, the rest of our little group had arrived but then so had other guests, there was a lot of alcohol and loud music, it's a good thing Krystal basically lives in a mansion in the middle of no where otherwise we would get so many complaints...

I was having fun until of course I had to see Jungkook with Seulgi... Taehyung saw me staring at them with the heart-broken expression I always look at them with, also with jealousy... 

"Jimin we need to talk, I think we need the others too." He said sternly and I nodded unsure of what else to say, we gathered up Kai, IU, Yeri and Baekkie but since it was Krystal's party we left her out this one.

"Right Jimin, I know you'll probably feel bad because that's the type of person you are but I know you still love Jungkook. And I've realised you always will. So I'm breaking up with you. It hurts to do this, but all I want is for you to be happy and unfortunately for me, that's only possible with Jungkook..."

After Tae had finished speaking I was crying again, "I'm so s-sorry T-Taehyung-ah... But th-thank you." I stuttered and he came forward to hug me, "ok, so, is there like a plan or something?" Kai asked after I had calmed down.

"I have an idea, I say we spike Jungkook's drink to get him super drunk, then we send Jimin his way and voila it continues from there!" Yeri said enthusiastically, Jieun agreed and so did Baekhyun. Kai and Tae were a little sceptical but they eventually gave in.

I just stood by and waited for them to do whatever they were doing.

I watched as Yeri went and made conversation with Jungkook to get his attention while IU snuck a whole lot more alcohol into his drink, meaning he'd get drunk, a lot quicker.

After Yeri and IU had left, Jungkook went back to drinking his drink and talking to Seulgi. Eventually we could see that he was drunk, very drunk.

My friends all pushed me over to him and by this point I was sweating...

"Uh, J-Jungkook?" I mumbled and he turned to look at me, he grinned making Seulgi frown before he looked over my whole body, he wolf whistled...

"Man Chim, I sure have missed your beautiful little body~" he said huskily as he grabbed my hips, I was as red as a tomato, but my heart was finally starting to fly.

"Jungkook!? Stop flirting with Jimin I'm you're girlfriend!!" Seulgi had a little paddy in the corner but Jungkook didn't even flinch, "I don't wanna girlfriend, I want Jimiinnnn~" he whined and I giggled, I knew he was drunk, but I was so happy to hear him say those things.

Seulgi screamed at him, "JUNGKOOK WE'RE FUCKING OVER!"

I grinned before Jungkook yanked me onto his lap, I was straddling him and I could feel how hard he was below me...

"Hey ChimChim, you wanna have some fun? To make up for all the lost time this week?" He whispered into my ear and I bit my lip, man he's so fucking gorgeous....

I slowly nodded my head and he grinned widely but I could see the lust in his eyes...

Mission accomplished I guess...

---------
A.N.

Omg It's just about to get goood, buuuut just because something gets good doesn't mean it'll necessarily stay good... Just a pre warning maybeeee...

Thank you for reading I hope you liked it!

Byyyeeeee 😘👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼