Chapter 34: Christmas

A.N.
I'm literally starting to write this on Christmas Eve so I know it's in no way gonna be ready by Christmas... So whenever I did post this, I'm sorry it's soooo late 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Also be prepared for a long chapter, hopefully it's worth the wait...

Jungkook's POV

It's Christmas soon.

Jimin and I have been dating a while now, he was in a coma for both of our birthdays so this is the first holiday we get to celebrate together.

I need to find the perfect gift!

I know him pretty well so I know that he'd appreciate anything I got him, but that's not the point...

I don't want him to just appreciate it, I want him to look at this gift and for it to show how unconditionally in love with him I am, so that he knows I would give him the world and more just to make him happy.

After everything I've done, he needs something amazing from me, I really don't deserve him... So I need to treasure him...

By buying him treasure.

But I just don't know what yet...

"Jiminiiieeee, if say, hypothetically speaking, someone wanted to get someone else a Christmas present, what would you advise that first someone got the other someone if they were reeaaallly special to them?"

He was stood at the stove cooking us bacon and eggs for breakfast exactly 1 week before Christmas, he laughed a little at my question and turned to look at me for a few seconds before continuing with his cooking.

"Kook-ah I've already told you you don't need to get me anything for Christmas, and if you're really still worried about it, I like strawberry flavoured and scented things, so just... Buy me some soap or something." He shrugged and I sighed.

"But Jimin, soap isn't good enough, I want to spoil you, I want to make you so happy to have me as your boyfriend even though I don't deserve you, but I need to get something really amazing for you so you understand how much you mean to me!" I wrapped my arms around his petite waist and chastely kissed the back of his neck.

He scooped the now cooked food onto two plates before spinning to face me in my arms, "Jungkook you don't need to waste your money on me for me to know how much you love me, you tell me enough! Also, what are you even saying you don't deserve me um have we not already established that you are the person who literally makes me whole and I would be nothing without you? So Jungkook, if you ever talk like that again I'll have to tattoo your fucking face on my stomach so that you finally realise that you are a part of me I do not need a stupid Christmas gift so you can make me feel wanted when I already feel that every day your by my side."

Once he had finished ranting I was grinning, "god I love you so much." He sighed while trying to hide his smile, "exactly! You don't need to pay to show me you love me when you tell me every day for free." He tried to turn away so he could take our plates to the table but I pulled him back to me and abruptly pushed my lips against his.

His tense and shocked body relaxed as he sighed against my lips, "calm down baby, it's okay, I won't ask anymore don't worry." I mumbled softly between pecking his soft lips.

He hummed a little and finally pulled back, "thank you, now let's eat before my cooking gets cold."

~ a few days later ~

Of course, after our little discussion, I wasn't just going to listen to Jimin and not get him anything. So after a few days of asking his friends and family of what they think Jimin would like for Christmas I was now deciding to just browse the mall for anything that screamed Jimin at me.