Part 21: Finally

Jimin's POV

As we reached Jungkook's house he locked the door behind us and walked me up to his room. He walked through the door behind me and immediately wrapped his arms round my waist and ran one of his hands up under my shirt.

He started to kiss my neck from behind, I closed my eyes and backed further against him humming quietly. He started to walk me forwards until he span me round and pushed me down onto my back on the bed while climbing on top of me.

"You're so gorgeous Chimmy~" he whispered huskily into my ear before pulling my shirt over my head. I blushed and did the same to his shirt. He started to kiss me again and I wasted no time in wrapping my arms and legs around him to pull him closer to me.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and repeatedly explored every crevice making me whimper at the taste of him, it was just the best feeling ever, except for the uncomfort of my growing erection still in my jeans.

I thrust up onto him, grinding our erections together, he broke the kiss and groaned huskily as he dropped his head forward and started to grind harder against me, "Fuck Kook-ahh~" I breathed and his eyes moved up to lock onto mine.

His hazelnut eyes were filled with lust as he slowly kissed down my chest, not once breaking eye contact. He smirked as his hands undid the buttons of my jeans before pulling them off and biting the hem of my boxers.

He yanked those off as well leaving me completely exposed, I felt blush creeping up my face as he stared my whole body up and down, he's already seen it before, but he was still tipsy the first time...

"You're so perfect Jimin, in every way. I'm so sorry I was such an asshole, I don't know what I ever did to deserve you." He looked sincerely into my eyes and as I was about to respond he had already started to suck on the tip of my member making my words get completely caught in my throat and being translated into a broken moan as I threw my head back.

He bobbed his head up and down in a steady rhythm which slowly gained speed, I gripped onto his hair and repeatedly moaned quite pornographically each time my erection hit the back of his throat. "Fucking hell Jungkook~ I-I'm close a-already!" I warned him and he released me with a pop.

I whined making him smirk before he slowly pulled down his jeans and put his tight Red Calvin Klein boxers on show which perfectly highlighted the growing bulge he had, I almost forgot how big he was...

He caught me staring and coughed to get my attention, I looked back up into his eyes and bit my lip, "I almost forgot how huge that thing is." I smirked as I stroked his dick through the fabric, he groaned at the friction and thrust gently into my hand which I immediately moved away.

I pulled his boxers down and his erection sprung free, I started to give him a hand job as I was slightly more nervous this time... Last time was rushed so... I hesitantly licked his tip and he threw his head back and ran his hand through his hair with a groan making me feel more confident.

I wrapped my lips around his tip and proceeded to give him the best blowjob I could manage with my lack of experience, "Fuck look at you down there, those pretty lips wrapped around my thick cock- you like that huh?" He grumbled, pulling my hair gently so I'd take him deeper.

I hummed, scrunching my eyes closed as felt my cheeks heating up at his dirty words- until he reluctantly pulled away. He gently pushed me onto my back on the bed before grabbing lube out of his bedside drawer and putting some on his fingers, I immediately went a deeper red knowing what was coming next.

"We're not rushing it this time Jiminie, I'm gonna make sure you feel amazing~" he reassured in his smooth voice sending a shiver through my body. He slowly circled one finger around my entrance before gently pushing in, keeping his other hand gripped to my thigh, pulling my legs further apart.

I started to moan almost instantly as he started to move in and out, twisting slightly, he added another finger and used scissoring motions to stretch me, "Jungkoookieee~ it feels so good..." I panted out and I saw him bite his lower lip and quickly look up to me.

He pulled his fingers out of me and started coating his throbbing erection in the lube, he gripped both of my thighs quite harshly before pulling my legs up by his waist, he flicked his eyes between my own and my rear end before carefully pushing in.

"Ahh- Shit!" I groaned in pleasure as he got deeper, he started at a slow pace, making sure not to hurt me, thrusting but constantly hitting new areas already searching for that one spot. "Ah you're so tight- so good baby~" He started to speed up as the noises flowed from my lips with each time he filled me.

"F-F-Faster! Harder! P-please Jungkook!" I begged desperately with each word turning into some sort of high pitched feminine squeal at the end. He sped up and moved his arms to be either side of my head, leaning his body over my completely and seeming to go even deeper, groaning deeply as sweat dropped from his hair.

After he shuffled a little I felt him slam straight into the spot he was looking for, "Oh Fuck Jungkook! R-Right there!!!" I shouted in pleasure and arched my back as he repeatedly rammed into my prostate.

"I'm so close Kook!" I groaned and he nodded, "me too~ cum for me Jimin~" he panted and I immediately released over us both, he watched me intently before groaning my name and filling me with his load.

He pulled out and flopped beside me, I watched as both our chests rapidly rose and fell over and over as we panted for breath, "that was amazing." He huffed and I grinned, "it really really was Kookie... And it felt different from last time." I looked at him and he grinned back.

He leant forward and kissed me short and sweetly, "that's because I finally realise how much I love you."

------------
A.N.

Sorry this one is so short but I need to sleep I really don't feel well.

I know this part basically had no story it's just smut but I needed to get that done for the rest of the story to progress.

Anyway, Imma go now before I fall asleep on my phone...

Thank you for reading I hope you liked it!

Byyyeeeee 😘👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼