Chapter 16: Comfort

Jimin's POV

When I woke up Tuesday Morning, I felt like shit.

Have you ever felt that feeling where your heart just gets ripped completely out of your chest and your everything just aches unbearably, like you just can't even move?

When you've reached the point of such exhaustion that your tears won't even keep falling?

When the one thing you loved in life was just dragged straight away from you- well it actually hurts more when the one thing you love in life is the one that dragged them self away by choice.

I didn't care anymore.

I didn't go to school.

I didn't want to see Jungkook.

I knew I'd just break down into tearless sobs due to the tears just being gone.

So I stayed at home.

Curled in a ball on my bed.

Hugging my knees with all the strength I had left, and a tear stained, bright red face.

It hurts to breathe.

Taehyung's POV

"Uh, hey Jieun, have you seen Jimin?" I asked the only other person I could ask. "Uh, no sorry?" I just got the same answer from everyone.

He seemed fine the other day. Sure there was that weird thing with Jungkook but...

Wait...

Jungkook?

I hadn't even asked Jungkook yet, I didn't even know where Jungkook was?

I ran round the school looking for the intimidating black haired jock before I finally found him round the side of the school with, Yoongi...

"Oh, back with your old friends then? Just gonna ignore everyone else now? Jungkook, where the fuck is Jimin?" I asked once more, tired of getting no indication as to why he hadn't been at school for 2 days.

"Why the fuck should I care, he's probably at home or something." He said in a careless way, not rudely or the way you'd think a statement like that would sound, it was almost emotionless...

I wonder what happened between Jimin and Jungkook yesterday?

I needed to make sure that he was ok.

Without any hesitation I ran to the front of the school, climbed over the gates and ran all the way to Jimin's house.

Time to comfort the fragile boy I love.

Jimin's POV

Sure I love Jungkook.

I think I always will.

It's funny how easy it is to fall in love, considering how impossible it is to fall out of love.

*knock knock*

Who the hell is at my house?

"Jimin!? Are you in there!? It's Taehyung!" He called in with a worried tone.

I managed to drag myself out of bed and to the front door to unlock and open it.

"Oh thank go- Jimin!? What happened!? Are you ok!?" He suddenly hugged me and I just collapsed into his arms.

Oh... I guess I do have more tears after all.

He pretty much dragged me to my room and dumped me onto the bed which sounds pretty violent but he was very delicate, like I was a China teacup, and that if he pulled or pushed too hard, I would just crumble and break.