Chapter 13: Dinner

3rd person POV

The next day, Friday, was filled with preparations for the dance and many flirtatious moments between Jimin and Seulgi, which caused a large amount of jealous looks from Jungkook and Taehyung. Surprisingly, even after what had happened Thursday night between the new and slightly forced couple on Jimin's side, they seemed to be getting really close. That is of course due to the newly blonde haired boy's amazing acting, and his will power to try and convince himself to get over Jungkook.

The confused teenager just wanted to give up on Jungkook and accept their heterosexual friendship. Except that Jimin is not heterosexual. He's bisexual. Meaning he still could be with Seulgi, if he wanted to be, but he doesn't.

He wants to be with Jungkook.

Jimin's POV

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-

I reached over from my couch to grab my phone that was ringing, I looked to see Jungkook's contact bleeping on the screen and smiled instantly before answering.

"Hey Jungkook!" I said cheerily but I frowned as soon as I heard his voice, "Jimin get here now." He sounded so serious, and slightly panicked...

"Uh- umm, ok but where exactly is 'here'?" I asked as I heard what sounded like pacing footsteps through the phone, "my house! Just get here please!?" He shouted and hung up before I could say another thing.

I immediately thought the worst and that someone was in his house trying to murder him. So I grabbed my metal baseball bat and my small pistol, yes it's a real gun... It was my dad's... Nevermind, but it's all I have against the murderers in Jungkook's house!!!

I quickly sped down the street in my parents old car and stopped outside Jungkook's before getting my gun out and holding my baseball bat in the other hand, I opened the already unlocked door and slowly went up to Jungkook's room.

"Jimin?"

"AGHHHHH!!!!"

I screamed at the sudden voice and swung my baseball bat as Jungkook quickly dodged out of the way.

"WOAH JIMIN!?! FUCKING HELL YOU NEARLY TOOK OFF MY HEAD!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH A GUN AND A BASEBALL BAT!?!" He shouted and I looked down in embarrassment.

"Uh... Sorry, but over the phone I assumed you were being murdered... so I came prepared... but man am I glad you're not and that you dodged my swing!" I shouted before lunging forward to hug him. I felt him tense up before relaxing and I felt his smile against my shoulder.

Suddenly he pushed me back, "Look Jimin, I called you over because it's the dance today, we need to pick the girls up from IU's at 6:30 in the limousine which will arrive at 6:10 outside my house. But until then, we have exactly 2 hours and 26 minutes to get completely ready, of course I have your clothes here for you and I heard that Seulgi has a turquoise dress meaning just a white corsage will look nice, so I got you one for her!"

Jungkook finished rambling and pacing with all my stuff before smiling at me and putting it all in my arms, "ok, so, if you go to your room and get changed into this and then come back and I'll do your hair for you ok?" He sounded like a mother getting their child ready for their first ever date.

"Uh, ok, thank you Jungkook." I smiled and left the room, trying not to drop all the stuff, when I got through the door I threw it all onto my bed.

I looked at the navy blue suit and knew that would go well with the turquoise tie I had picked- oh... Jungkook already got me a black tie with thin turquoise stripes... That's actually cool.