Chapter 38: Surprising Saviour

Jungkook's POV

The second he stormed off crying the guilt finally hit me.

What the fuck was I doing!?

How could I hurt him and make him cry like that after promising myself I'd spend every moment protecting him and making him happy!?

Even if I didn't see what I'd done wrong I should have understood why he was upset and just apologised anyway...

But there's no use following after him now, I'll give him some space... then I'll apologise.

Jimin's POV

His cold hands touched my skin, they touched everywhere...

I couldn't stop him, every muscle in my body was tensed and my eyes were frozen open, staring at nothing in particular, my mind had gone blank... I had become void of any emotion other than pure fear.

His lips on my stomach.

His hands on my thighs.

I was cold, and alone, and terrified.

"Stop." I finally managed to get my voice to work. Though quiet, he still heard it, he paused for a moment to look up at me.

"Oh Jimin, you don't mean that, you've been letting me have my way up until now, you're clearly enjoying it." He countered before moving up to suck on my collarbone, I pushed at him though he wouldn't budge.

"Please..." I said as loud as I could, my voice hoarse from the dryness of my throat.

"No Jimin. I know what's best for you. Just trust me and shut up!" He shouted and I flinched. His hand groped me through my boxers, I gasped and shoved him harder than I had before.

My hands were shaking violently and here was no chance I was standing up.

I felt so dizzy and every part of my body was tired from my continuous rigid tensing. "I said STOP!" I shouted louder and he stormed towards me.

He shoved me onto my back on his desk and climbed on top of me, his legs straddling my hips.

I continuously shouted "no" or "stop", trying my hardest to push him off of me but he was much stronger, pinning my arms beside me and biting different areas of my flesh.

When all hope seemed to be lost, and I decided there was no more hope in resisting, since nobody could hear my calls.

It appeared someone actually had.

I couldn't turn my head to look but the classroom door burst open.

"What the fuck is going on in here!? Get off of him!" A voice I knew all too well screamed at Mr. Wang.

The man above me just laughed, "now boy, you don't want to ruin this for me, I could ruin a lot for you." He replied sinisterly.

"I can report you for sexual harassment, in fact even once you are off of him I'll still do that anyway! You asshole!" The voice had gotten closer and it was angrier... it's actually the most scared I've ever felt of that voice... which is surprising really.

"Now young Mr. Min, who would believe your word over mine, after everything you've done at this school, I don't think anyone would believe a word you spewed about me." Despite arguing with Yoongi, Mr. Wang did begin to release my wrists and climb off of me.

I didn't sit up or move at all, I was still shaking, frozen in fear.

"Jimin will tell them. Did you honestly think you could get away with this?" Yoongi questioned now with a slight laugh.