Chapter 5: Flirting

Jimin's POV

After Monday's school day had finished I remembered that it wasn't like how my school days used to end, I couldn't just go home and crash on the couch and play video games... Nope... I had to try and actually tutor Jungkook.

And I had to tutor him in his amazing huge posh mansion... I still think it's strange how a boy with a personality like Jungkook could live in a place like that!

"Hey Blondey, I called Jin, my butler, and asked him to collect us. Because Y'know, you're tutoring me today." Jungkook said with a smirk as he nudged me gently with his elbow, "He's waiting outside, just follow me." He mumbled and started walking out the school with me sheepishly following behind him.

As we rounded a corner away from the school I saw a white limousine and a tall friendly looking man step out of it and smile gently at Jungkook, "Hey Jungkookie, I got here ages ago hurry up." He said and laughed, "sorry Jin-hyung, this ones a slowpoke, so uh, what've you been up to recently, haven't really spoken to you much?" Jungkook asked him as we climbed into the fancy mode of transport.

"Not much, I've missed our random conversations, but you always seem to be off at other places nowadays..." the butler/driver sighed as he started up the engine and Jungkook frowned sorrowfully at him, "Sorry, I've been selfish. But I'm starting to get things on track, this boy, Jimin, is tutoring me!" Jungkook said excitedly and I blushed because I made him happy...

When we finally reached his house, the whole journey consisting of me sitting in silence and the two surprising old friends catching up, we hopped out the limo and Jungkook walked me inside.

He took me to the study room he had set up before and slumped into a spinning chair, starting to twirl himself round a bit, "so ChimChim, what we learning today?" He huffed and I slowly took a seat in a chair in front of the oak desk.

"I was thinking Maths...?" I said almost questioning myself, he sighed but scooted closer to the desk anyway, "fine... But I suck at Math..." he complained and I frowned, "well that's what I'm here for Jungkook, I'm sure you don't suck, you just need a little guidance." I smiled and he half smiled back.

I started off super simple with just random division and multiplication sums which were pretty large but obviously he got them all correct so I moved onto something harder, "we're gonna try some algebra ok? I know it seems difficult but trust me it's not that hard once you get it."

He groaned as I started writing out various different sums before going through one with him, he was really trying and I felt really good about myself, "I just don't get it!" He shouted and rubbed his head, "it's ok don't worry, we can try again with a different sum-"

"No we can't! I'm just stupid! I can't do it!" He pushed the papers off the table and sat with his head in his hands, "Jungkook?" I asked hesitantly but got no response.

"I know you hate me, but I'm really proud of you... You tried, and you did so much, so what you don't quite understand it yet, we have so long and I can help you, I'll leave you alone to calm down..." I mumbled and stood from my chair walking towards the door.

"Wait... I Uh, I'm sorry for freaking out, god I'm so pathetic... you can't tell anyone I pretty much cried over math ok?" He said and looked up at me, "Jungkook I would never say a word." I reassured and he nodded, "thank you. Not just for that. For actually trying, everyone else just gives up on me... You know, you're a really great friend Jimin..."