Chapter 36: Advice

I know it's a long one but pleaaassseeee can you read my authors note at the end I realllyyyy would appreciate your help and advice, thank you guys love you all 🙏🏼💗

Jungkook's POV

I'm sorry but just no...

How dare Jimin think he can, first of all, invite some random guy from his English class to sit with us, and then even worse, invite Namjoon to sit with us...

After everything he did...

"What do you mean 'No'?" Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I mean he doesn't deserve to, why should we give him the privilege of our friendship after everything he did to yo-"

"Isn't it the same as you though? After everything you did to me? I still forgave you, heck I fell in love with you, the least I can do is show Namjoon forgiveness." He cut me off and I suddenly felt quite ashamed.

I never even thought about how quick Jimin was to trust me and forgive me after everything I did, and I didn't even apologise, or ask for his forgiveness...

It's different now cause I'm different now... but I guess we have to give Namjoon that opportunity as well.

"So, Namjoon, you can sit with us, can't he Jungkook?" Jimin asked again and I continued to stare at the floor, nodding my head slightly in acknowledgement.

I'm such an idiot. I need to start learning not to take Jimin for granted.

Just as I could feel my eyes starting to well up my chin was lifted by some small delicate fingers, "Hey, kookie, it's fine. I love you, okay?" Jimin's soft voice cooed gently as his anxious gaze locked onto my watery eyes.

"Can we just go somewhere quickly, please?" I practically begged and he didn't hesitate to nod and stand up with me.

I walked him further back into the trees behind where we usually sit and kissed him softly, he kissed back for a moment before I pulled away, "I'm so sorry for everything Jimin, I know I've said it before but I never feel as though it's enough, I wasn't like Namjoon, I didn't own up to anything soon enough, I just gradually used you to improve myself and then you seemed to forgive me without me even having to ask... it's unfair on you to not get everything you deserve and I just wish I'd been a better person from the beginning..."

I watched a small tear roll down Jimin's soft cheek, before he smiled and kissed me again, "Jungkook please stop apologising, you can't possibly do anything more to make this any better, I forgive you, I love you, I don't need anything more from you, please. You are more than enough to make me happy Jungkook-ah."

Just as I was kissing him again the bell rang for our next lessons to continue, Jimin and I walked back to the others after I had wiped his tears. Everyone seemed a little awkward as we parted ways and went to different lessons.

Jimin and I had music next and today we had been told we would need to each perform something in pairs or small groups, Jungkook immediately told me we needed to sing a cute duet and I was freaking out...

"Can't I just play the piano to you singing like I've done before? Cause I can actually do that well, I don't know how well I can sing anymore..." I was whining as he dragged me to my soundproof room.

"Jiminieee~ please sing with me, I want to hear our voices together, please, I've been working on a cover recently and I really think it would sound good with us both together!" He was begging me with the cutest little pout so eventually I caved and said I'd try.

We spent the whole lesson practicing and surprisingly Jungkook was thrilled with my voice and was annoyed with me for not believing in myself and singing to him sooner.