Chapter 15: Broken Hearted

Jimin's POV

Once I had got home Saturday night I just went straight to bed, Jungkook hadn't tried messaging or ringing me so I guess he didn't even know I was gone. And with those thoughts in my head I drifted off to sleep...

I woke up the next morning and checked my phone;

Jungkook
Hey Jimin, where'd you go? Seulgi's pretty drunk from the alcohol she snuck in so I'm gonna take her home, did you already leave?

He sent that at around 9:30 last night, he really didn't realise I was gone that whole time...? I didn't reply and instead messaged Seulgi,

Hey, I know you won't remember much from last night so I was wondering if you'd meet me at the café down the road from school at around 1 o'clock today?

She was probably awake by now considering it's 10 but if she's that badly hung over she might not repl-

Ding! Ding!

Seulgi
Yeah sure! I'm sorry I got drunk last night, I was way too out of it, see you then!

I read it and didn't reply.

~ time skip! ~

When I reached the café I realised I was the first one there, she'd probably be there soon though. I sat at a two seater table in the corner and waited for Seulgi to arrive.

When she finally walked through the door I realised how nervous I was, "hey Jimin, why'd you need to see me today?" She asked with a smile as she sat opposite me, "uh, it's about last night, and, us..." I mumbled and her smile fell a little.

"Well, last night, I Uh, when you were drunk maybe, I dunno, but I saw you kissing Yoongi." I stumbled over my words and she frowned at me, "Actually Jimin, I wasn't drunk, I kissed him because you kept freaking out on me! You're sweet and all but I need a guy who wants to kiss me, someone I know is ok to do things I want to do."

When she finished I breathed a sigh of relief, "thank god! I thought this was gonna be a lot harder to do than you've just made it, I don't want to do those things with you so I don't think we should be together." I said and she frowned, "Fine! But if anyone asks, I broke up with you!" She snapped and stormed out the café.

A grin made its way onto my face and I left the café with my phone ready to text Jungkook. Wait... Jungkook...

If I tell Jungkook that we broke up, he might get angry because his girlfriend is her best friend and he's the one who wanted me to be with her!

I put my phone back in my pocket and just walked home.

~ anoder time skip! ~

When I got to school on Monday, I couldn't seem to find Jungkook anywhere, I hadn't seen him all morning and by the time it was lunch time I still hadn't managed to find him, everyone I asked said he was at school but they didn't know where he was right then.

I decided to give up and I went to go sit with Taehyung and Baekhyun, "hey, so how are you guys?" I asked and Taehyung grinned at me, "I'm great thanks Jimin! How're you? Where's Jungkook?" Tae looked behind me a little and I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm alright, I don't know where he is, I've been looking all day..." I mumbled and his smile faded.

"Don't worry about him Jiminie you've got us!" Baekhyun piped up and I nodded, "I just need to know if we're still doing tutoring today that's all."

"Yes, we are." Jungkook's voice sounded stern behind me and I immediately spun round to face him, "Jungkook! I've been looking for you all day!" I smiled but he looked serious.

"Well, we need to talk later, so not much tutoring." He put bluntly before walking away, I frowned and I felt tears brimming my eyes as I turned to face the guys again, "Oh Jimin, seriously, ignore that douche bag, please, just stay with us?" Tae begged and I nodded, "ok."

When the end of the day rolled round Jungkook didn't say a word to me, he just grabbed me and started walking in the direction of his house, I scurried along beside him once he'd let go until we reached his place.

We went up into my room and put our bags down. "So, what happened about Seulgi then?" He asked, still looking serious, not necessarily mad, just serious...

"Well, she kissed Yoongi." I started and suddenly his face changed to surprise, "she what!? She told me that you cheated on her and broke her heart!" He sounded shocked and now so was I, "That Bitch!!!" I shouted and slouched into my chair, "who else did she say this too!?" I asked and Jungkook looked worried, "uh... Like everyone..."

"IU dumped me aswell because apparently I was spending too much time with Seulgi." He huffed and rolled his eyes, but a small smile kept onto my face knowing he was available again.

"Looks like we both need new girlfriends!" He huffed and I started to get angry again, "Jungkook I don't want a new girlfriend!" I shouted and he frowned in confusion.

"What? Why?" He asked and I spun on the chair, "because I like someone, no scrap that, I love someone, someone I know would never love me... But I can't get over him no matter how hard I try!" I whined and Jungkook sat down, "you said him..." I widened my eyes unsure of what to say.

"Uhh, I ummm, ugh... Jungkook I'm Bisexual..." I mumbled and he looked even more surprised, but I could have sworn I saw a slight smile, "You're what!? So who's the guy!?" He edged closer to me and I got even more nervous, I rubbed my sweaty palms against my jeans before sitting up slightly.

"I can't tell you that, you'd hate me." I mumbled again, "Jimiiinnn cmon we're best friends-"

"Precisely!" I cut him off and he looked even more confused, "Jungkook seriously are you that dense!? I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" I shouted and stood up before slapping my hands over my mouth.

"You... You Love me?" He looked like he was about to throw up... "Jimin I can't. I don't like guys, I don't like you in that way... I can't Jimin, I can't even look at you please leave." He said in a monotone voice.

I felt the sting of tears in my eyes and this time, I let them all out... Tear after tear... I let out a short sob before running out of the room and slamming his front door shut as I ran down the street to my house.

My face streamed with water as I fumbled around for my keys in my pocket to unlock the door, once I'd pulled them out they slipped from my fingers. I dropped them and just fell to the floor. I held my knees close to my chest with my back against the wood, crying my heart out.

I should have known he'd never love me... I should have been happy with just being friends... But my stupid ass had to ruin it all...

-------------
A.N.

I'm so sorry this ones sad, the next one probably won't be great either... Well for some people it might be?

But the chapter after that is gonna be gooooooood! So please don't give up on this story and think "ugh I wanted Jikook this isn't Jikook!" Because soon it will be okaayyyy?

Thank you for reading I hope you liked it!

Byyyeeeee 😘👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼