╟ NamKook ╳ ❝break❞

Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Words: 911

The day had been hellishly long for Namjoon. In between all the things he had to do as the leader of the group he barely got time to spend on himself or with his boyfriend Jungkook. Thankfully, though, he had convinced their manager earlier in the week to give them the next week off. A whole week without schedules or visits to the company, that seemed perfect in Namjoon's eyes.

Apparently, the rest of the guys thought the same, as when Namjoon told them on Wednesday that they had the next week off they all whooped and clapped, except for Yoongi, who just smiled wide and gave a thumbs up, though that was as excited as he could get without crying.

Now Namjoon arrived to the dorm on Friday, completely spent from the hectic week and almost dragging his feet, only to startled by the loud noises inside the dorm. He ironically thanked whatever entity was above that there wasn't any burglars or anything and it was just the guys who were celebrating the start of their 'peaceful' week off. Namjoon managed a weak smile to the guys, all who had turned to him with big smiles when they heard the door open, and also managed to give his boyfriend a short and sweet kiss before taking off his glasses, giving them to Jungkook and then ultimately flopping face down on the sofa. Laughter surrounded him as he groaned and made makeshift earplugs with the sofa cushion. He stayed there for a few minutes while the other guys kept going with their mini party, jumping and swaying wildly to gibberish pop music while occasionally taking swings from their beer. Namjoon rubbed his eyes while sitting up and going to the room he shared with Hoseok, turning on the AC and then promptly flopping down again, but this time on his comfortable bed.

He was dozing off when someone knocked gently on the door. Namjoon called out a quiet 'come in' to whoever was knocking. The door opened, revealing Jungkook standing there as he looked sheepishly looking into the dark room, still holding Namjoon's glasses and wearing his own cute round glasses that made him look like a squishable marshmallow. Namjoon refrained a squeak at his cute boyfriend while smiling at him sleepily and asking, "What are you doing here, Jungguk-ah? There's a party going on in the living room."

Jungkook just smiled and moved closer to Namjoon's bed after closing the door behind him. He set Namjoon's glasses down in his nightstand before taking off his own and setting them down beside Namjoon's. He turned to look at his boyfriend, who was laying there on his bed and returned his curious stare with a caring one of his own.

Namjoon watched as Jungkook moved towards his bed and rolled over to let his boyfriend lay down with him after he got the gist of what was going on. Jungkook laid down beside his boyfriend and turned his head to, once again, meet Namjoon's stare. He slowly moved his head forwards, carefully, as if he was a hunter trying not to startle a deer, until he connected their lips in a sweet, sleep-ridden kiss. It stayed as slight presses of the lips for a while before Namjoon moved his own head to deepen the kiss. It slowly became a mess of tongues and lips, some soft moans and groans Namjoon and Jungkook let out, respectively, were thrown in the mix, too.

"Jungguk-ah," moaned out Namjoon in-between kisses, "I really don't have the- mmh -energy for sex right now."

Jungkook stopped his vigorous kissing to peck Namjoon's nose, making him smile, while saying, "Me neither, love. This was just thank you for getting us this week off."

Namjoon smiled and nuzzled into his boyfriend's neck, lightly kissing his neck as he said, muffled, "You're welcome. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm getting sleepy again, so I want some cuddles."

Jungkook grinned down at his cute boyfriend and kissed the top of his head while humming in response to Namjoon's request. He pulled his boyfriend deeper into his chest and intertwined their legs, shielding his boyfriend from the cold of the room.

"Goodnight, Namjoon-hyung," said Jungkook.

"Goodnight, Junggukie," replied Namjoon, voice muffled from sleep and Jungkook's neck.

Slowly but surely they drifted off into dreamland with the help of each other's warmth and the background noise of the others guys' party still going strong.

_______

Jungkook woke up to the sound of Hoseok's snores. The sun was already peeking through their blinds and soon the birds would start singing. Jungkook turned his head to look at his boyfriend; Namjoon was still sleeping, not noticing that Jungkook had woken up. His normally cute face was even cuter when he was completely relaxed, he even drooled a little. His hair was all messed up and Jungkook was completely sure his own hair was messed up, too.

Even though he knew that Namjoon liked to wake up early, he couldn't bring himself to wake him up. Not when he also knew how exhausted Namjoon had been throughout the last week. Not when he knew that Namjoon needed his sleep.

And, so Jungkook went back to sleep, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend tighter while also trying to drown out the noises coming from the other side of the room.

They would sleep for now; they had enough time next week to be awake.