╟ TaeJoon ╳❝mask❞

Genre: Horror
Words: 636
Warnings: Blood, Cannibal mentions, kinda torture but idk

The mask was dark, goggles obstructing his view of the person's eyes and a long beak of hard aluminum gave the person wearing the mask a gothic bird appearance; they reminded Taehyung of plague doctors. He was calm as the mystery person approached him. Taehyung's nerves felt numb by the amount of thoughts that came and went, all flying by before he could catch more than a second's glimpse of it. He was strapped with rough leather to a cold and sterile table in the middle of a white and bland office. Taehyung could see various surgical like instruments set aside, all covered in dark red that hinted things he didn't want to imagine. He couldn't move his head as there were two straps of leather on his face, holding him down by his chin and his forehead.  When the mask-wearing stranger arrived in front of him, instead of acknowledging him, the stranger turned to the metal scattered table and carefully examined each one before settling on a newly polished knife-esque tool, which the masked stranger knew was called a bloodletting fleam. The masked "doctor" looked it over once, then twice, making sure it was sterilized by dipping it in cold water; what that would do to it and what the tool would do to him, Taehyung had no idea. He would find out soon. 

The strange turned to him with violet latex gloves he put on slowly and surely, turning back to get something he'd forgotten, which turned out to be a piece of fabric which he then proceeded to rudely shove into Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung struggled as much as he could while he was strapped down to the table. The doctor ignored him, turning off the room light and turned on a blinding light that subconsciously reminded him of a dentist's light under all the panic he was quietly experiencing. The doctor pinned down his arm to prevent any further moving and pressed the knife bloodletting fleam unto his vein, letting it sit there for a few seconds before saying his first and only words to Taehyung for the night, and the short rest of his live. A simple seven words that struck panic deep inside Taehyung's core.

"I'm sorry, this is going to hurt."

The blade cut into Taehyung's vein, a steady stream of blood that was only beginning to flow  out staining the generic light blue hospital gown that had been provided to him, though that was the least of his worries. He wordlessly screamed and sobbed, his whole body convulsing as he slowly lost more blood than his heart could produce in a minute. His brain, without the necessary blood stream, started malfunctioning and his memories slowly started to fade, as did his consciousness. He kept screaming and trashing around, though he slowly got weaker and weaker until he was just lying on the cold, cold table. His head was turned to his left and a last tear of resignation slipped down his cheek. He, Kim Taehyung, was going to die, and he was going to die in a cold and dark room in the hands of a twisted man, not in a hospital room, with his skin sagging and surrounded by friends no- he was going to die alone, bleeding and in pain and alone, so bitterly alone.

Namjoon lifted the mask and watched as patient number #46 died, lifting the bloodletting fleam from his patients arm. He sighed as he saw all the mess of blood spilt all over his table and office floor and once again he asked himself why he always felt the need to do things so painstakingly dramatically.  Anyway, he would have to get the corpse to the dealer's house; after all, he wouldn't want the cannibals to have a vendetta with him.

a/n: short and sweet like human flesh (im joking dont report me)