╟ NamMin ╳ ❝tears❞

Genre: Angst
Warnings: Cheating, Mentions of strap-ons and Alcoholism
Words: 1,200

The first thing Namjoon registered when he woke up was that he felt really cold everywhere that wasn't his right, which was comfortably warm. He turned over to his right, seeking the comfort of the warm body next to him, a pair of arms embracing him immediately. He tucked his chin into the shoulder of the body next to him, smiling into it.

He had such a great boyfriend.

Namjoon would soon realize that his boyfriend wasn't that tall and that their room didn't have air conditioner, causing him to panic, effectively waking up the random person next to him.

"What the fuck?" Namjoon exclaimed, sitting up abruptly while shaking the stranger besides him. He winced at the pain that shot up from his pelvis to his spine when he sat up; apparently the other person hadn't used enough lube.

"Bruh, take it easy, I went hard on you last night," a thick Cardiff accent rang through the room, the voice sounding higher than what he would imagine was a normal male. Namjoon turned to the source of the voice, being met with a beautiful and definitely female face.

His eyebrows skyrocketed, more impressed with himself at picking up a girl that fucked him, the great and most definitely Bottom™︎ boy.

"W-h-, do you have a strap-on?"

"Yep."

Namjoon mumbled a 'thought so' to himself while running a hand down his face.

"Not again, I have a boyfriend for fuck's sake!" Namjoon tugged at his hair, frustrated with himself for once again, ripping a large tear in Jimin's and his already majorly broken relationship

The girl's eyes widened and she popped her mouth as if she was listening to a great piece of gossip, clearly not caring enough considering the situation Namjoon was cures in.

"Fuck, man, that's your mess. Also, what do you mean by 'again'?" The girl asked, having an annoying, nonchalant attitude about Namjoon's pain.

"It's, like, the fourth time I've turned up in a stranger's bed."

"Damn," She wowed, amazed at Namjoon's unfaithfulness. "Then you better run back to your boyfriend soon, babe, before he gets madder than he must already be."

And he did. Namjoon rushed to get clothes on, ignoring the faint pain in his ass, then being out the door before he could hear the last few words.

He quickly called a taxi (he almost never drove, as he had quite the issue with alcohol), quickly got in and told the driver where he lived, not wanting to waste any time.

His relationship with Jimin was a back and forth of cheating, crying, and Jimin forgiving him even though he just made the cycle repeat itself; it was a very toxic relationship. Namjoon always swore he would stop, but he had a serious alcohol problem that needed solving. He arrived to their apartment, throwing some money to the driver before running to the door, ignoring the shouts of 'you respect me, kid'. As soon as the elevator door opened he ran into the apartment door, hitting his forehead straight against the door.

He groaned and heard a watery laugh from the inside. He fumbled with the keys on his keychain, finally fitting the right key in the keyhole.

When he opened the door he was met with his boyfriend's tear tracked but smiling, albeit bitterly, face. He exhaled through a thick airway, suddenly feeling like he was the one who'd cried.

"Did it--, did it happen again?" Jimin asked, hiccuping halfway through his sentence, silent tears slipping down his face. His eyelids were puffy with dark bags under them, signaling another restless night that had unmistakably been caused by Namjoon's absence.

Namjoon flinched at the miserable sight, even though he'd seen it what felt like a thousand times, he never wished to see it again.

"Y-yes," Namjoon looked down to his feet. "I-it was a girl this time. I'm quite sore."

Jimin laughed dryly, amused at Namjoon's antics even if he was sick and tired of the same thing happening over and over again.

"You're really fucking something, Kim Nam-fucking-Joon."

Namjoon sobbed dryly, no tears coming out his eyes, even if they slowly started to slip out of the corners of his eyes just moments later. He bowed lowly in front of Jimin while repeatedly saying 'I'm sorry' to him, like a mantra that was all that he had ever known. He was now crying uncontrollably, but he attempted to make himself understandable so Jimin knew how much he mattered to him even if it was useless by now. Jimin looked at the bowing Namjoon with tears of his own, finally deciding to do what he should've done a lobg time ago.

"We can't keep doing this, Namjoon," Jimin said in a regretful tone.

Namjoon cried out a 'No!' of protest while falling to his knees and begging to Jimin that he didn't leave him for sure. Namjoon cried loudly, not letting Jimin finish his sentence. He trashed and tried several times to rip out his hair while Jimin's attempts at capturing his attention and calming him down went unnoticed.

"NAMJOON!" Jimin shouted out of frustration after trying to calmly get him to stop throwing a fit. Namjoon shut up instantly after taking a gulping breath and whimpering at the bitter silence after the loud outburst.

"I'm going to get you help, Namjoon," Jimin whispered while looking straight ahead at the blank, faintly illuminated wall, ignoring the kneeling figure before him, knowing that if he looked at him, he'd start crying again. "Whether you like it or not."

Namjoon cried again, but in joy. He knew he needed help, but the will force was just not enough to actually ask and seek out help.

"Thank you, thank you Park Jimin," Namjoon respectfully said, not wanting to hurt him more. "W-will you break up with me for g-good?"

Jimin shakily sighed, hating himself for having to do it while Namjoon was in such a bad state.

"Yes."

Namjoon wailed and started crying again, hating himself for making their relationship crumble in such a horrible way, suffering the greatest pain he'd ever suffered. Because he deserved it. And he hated himself for that.

"If you get over your addiction, I-I'll reconsider," Jimin finally said, trying to hide his emotions through a wavering mask. "I'll help you through therapy. Because I still care about you, even if I don't trust you anymore."

Namjoon smiled, pain still in his eyes, but there now shined hope for a better future with Jimin's help.

"Thank you, Jimin," Namjoon sincerely said, feeling genuinely grateful for Jimin's help with his alcoholism. He knew he had a long road ahead of him, and he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get over his addition, but he was going to try. For Jimin. For Jimin, he would try.

"I love you, Jimin."

He didn't mind he didn't get a response, he didn't mind that Jimin's just turned his back on him while drying his tears, he didn't mind it at all. Because he deserved it. But he was going to get better. He could start by giving Jimin his space.

a/n: oops angst it is f o l k s