╟ YoonJoon/NamGi ╳ ❝trust❞

Genre: Smut
Warnings: BDSM and shit
Words: 1,630

His cute baby was being really good today. He didn't sleep in and made breakfast- didn't burn anything this time, thankfully -even though it was his birthday, he was treating his boyfriend like it was his birthday instead of Namjoon's. Yoongi gave him a 'Happy Birthday' kiss but he didn't give him a gift. Instead, he told Namjoon he was planning a surprise for later in the day. Namjoon smiled and blushed at hearing that his boyfriend was planning something for him and said, while ducking his head:

"You really didn't have to, love. You know the only thing I need on my birthday."

Namjoon looked at Yoongi through strands of hair that had fallen in front of his face, his face still dusted with lightly pigmented pink, his face suggested what they were both thinking about, even though neither said it.

Yoongi smirked at his cutely suggestive boyfriends, "It will include the tradition we have, don't worry, it will just be a bit more special."

Namjoon giggled while he said that he couldn't wait while sitting down besides Yoongi on the table with his own plate of breakfast.

_____

Yoongi had contacted his friend Seokjin, who knew of what life they lived and who had offered on Namjoon's birthday last year that he could get them a place for themselves for a few weeks .

And that was exactly what he got them for Namjoon's birthday this year; a place on a cute little hill a bit outside of the big cities.

Yoongi had taken his time making sure everything was strategically placed and was well adjusted. He stocked the fridge up with Namjoon's favorite foods (he checked on them every two days to see if they had spoiled and replaced them when they did) and filled the cabinets with some salves and pills before even thinking of bringing his baby there for his birthday.

Unfortunately that meant no scenes for about a week because their favorite toys and their lube was mostly on the other house(though Namjoon only knew they had run out of lube), apart from the fact that Yoongi was  of the house a lot, either working or planning his boyfriend's surprise.

Thankfully, Namjoon hadn't been too suspicious of Yoongi's behavior and had just blamed it on Yoongi planning something for his upcoming birthday. He was right, of course, Yoongi's boyfriend is the smartest person he knows, but he didn't have to know any of that.

Now that the day had finally come, Yoongi was sure Namjoon would like his surprise, even though he still nervous about one thing: his work.

Namjoon's birthday had fallen on a Thursday this year and even though he had taken the next three days to make sure Namjoon had a great birthday, it was on the condition that he could be called in at anytime.

He was hoping they didn't call him in because leaving your boyfriend to take care of himself on his sub-drop was something unbecoming of a boyfriend and a dom.

_____

When Yoongi came home from work at four in the afternoon, earlier than usual, he didn't expect to find Namjoon in cute dungarees, a gudetama hoodie and his blue ring collar, nor did he expect to find him kneeling on the floor by the couch. He quickly got his intention; it seemed that their night was already starting.