╟ OT7 ╳ ❝sir❞

Genre: Kinda aesthetic smut
Words: 1,785
Warnings: Gunplay, Dominant Namjoon

Namjoon sat down on the bed, tucking his face into his chest, feeling a tin pricking sensation of shyness creeping up his cheeks and chest as he heard Hoseok check, once again, that the gun was empty and clean, running the rules and safety measures for the hundredth time through the guys. Even though Hoseok was the most cautious, Jungkook was the most nervous about doing anything with a gun near any person that they weren't intending to kill. Even if they had been handling guns for years and knew them inside out, this was their first time doing anything sexual with any of their firearms. Not their first time doing something with weapons, but nothing they had done had such a high injury risk. Still, they were going to indulge themselves for the day.

Namjoon fiddled with his fingers and knelt down on the red cushion in the center of the room as he was told and waited as Yoongi turned off the lights, leaving a faint beam of light coming from the semi open window across them, stumbling back to the ring they had formed around Namjoon. Seokjin was holding the gun now, hand tight around the metal grip like he had never held one in his life. Namjoon had to give him a break; Seokjin almost never had to use guns, even if he always carried one with him for security. The oldest had the gun for a few precious moments before he gave it back to Hoseok, who gracefully accepted it and wrapped it in a dark violet handkerchief. Namjoon focused on the figure creeping up behind him the moment he noticed them, patiently waiting to see what they would do. He was startled when they locked on a pair of handcuffs around his tan wrists, but immediately relaxed when he felt a soft pair of lips kiss his neck and heard a familiarly winsome laugh. Namjoon smiled and jokingly thanked Jimin for handcuffing him, making a show of nodding his head and trying to turn around to catch a glimpse of Jimin, even if it was practically impossible because of the rapidly darkening sky outside their window. A few chuckles were heard, a mix of amusement and alluring warmth, then it went silent. A long, tension filled silence put Namjoon on edge, heightening his senses with the help of the dim and fragile moonlight coming from the window that left everything else to be gently plunged into darkness.

"What do you want to do first?" Asked Taehyung with the same type of alluring warmth their combined voices a bit earlier had and Namjoon raised a trimmed eyebrow in careful thought.

Namjoon responded almost a minute after he was asked the question, tilting his head to the direction the voice came from and with a quiet voice, carefully pronouncing the words "Whatever you want, baby," with the cheekiest tone the younger had ever heard.

Namjoon couldn't see Taehyung when he covered his face, but he could hear his muffled whines when his hyung's words reached his ears. He could hear Taehyung running in a circle and stopping again when he had recovered from the endearing embarrassment that Namjoon's words caused, surely leaving a lovely and light dust of pink to cover his dongsaengs face for a while. He really wished he could see the beautiful picture, but he'd be content with the mere feeling of satisfaction of knowing that his other lovers were enjoying the show.

Yoongi decided to take the reigns and start the show. He went up to Namjoon, carefully appreciating the honey glow of his boyfriend's skin while treading his hand trough soft locks of hair. When he spoke he was tactful, tying his words gently with a gold string and making them as appealing and sensitive as he could. "Joon-ah.. which one first? Gun or Jin?" Jin raised his eyes at the mention of his name and locked them with Yoongi and they calmly stared at each other while awaiting an answer from Namjoon, who was still kneeling on the red plush cushion that was strategically placed on the floor. The beautiful clash of gold with red made him all the more attractive.

"Both."

The answer was no surprise to the rest of the boys but they would always be impressed at how the tone of Namjoon's voice commanded so much obedience, even while requesting for such a thing as it was and they reveled in that fact for a few seconds, just letting the dominance of the person currently kneeling in front of them wash over the group in long, reassuring waves of familiarity.