╟ NamJin ╳ ❝princess❞

Genre: Angst?
Warnings: Nothing
Words: 1,095

Kim Seokjin was officially fucking done. He was done putting up with Namjoon's nicknames for him. 'Oh, you're such a princess, hyung.', he wanted to shut him up every time he said something like that. Sometimes he wanted to see his mouth shut with duct tape and sometimes he wanted to gag him with his cock. He was definitely not horny right now and he was sure he had a roll of tape somewhere in his room. But he was his boyfriend and he had been tolerating his tendencies for a while now; he was almost sure he could put up with it.

"You're so cute, hyung," was the first thing Namjoon said that morning when Seokjin went outside his room. He wasn't even wearing anything special. He wearing a regular pair of jeans with a green jumper; how Namjoon found something cute in that was astounding Still, he smiled and sent a hand kiss to his actually cute boyfriend, making him squeal and actually kiss Jin all over his face while tell him in short breaths how 'cute' and 'adorable' he was. Jin scowled over Namjoon's shoulders to the rest of Bangtan that were snickering behind their hands at Namjoon's behavior and because they knew how much Seokjin actually didn't like when his Namjoon acted like he was acting  right now. His scowl only made them snicker louder.

Namjoon finally stopped hugging him and pulled away, squeezing his boyfriend's cheeks. Seokjin made a show telling Namjoon to stop, talking about he didn't want red blotches over his handsome face, which was very much an exagerada of something that barely bothered him. Namjoon smiled and turned to the door, skipping towards the van in which they were going out to eat in. Seokjin sighed after him, shaking his head to himself; he only ever put up with his antics because he loved him, or he would've slapped him across the face ten figurate years ago. The ride to the restaurant wasn't as interesting as the thoughts coursing through Namjoon's mind. He wasn't as thick as everybody thought, he realized Seokjin didn't like being called cute and other terms similar, but he also knew that Jin looked hot as fuck when he fucked him into the mattress out of frustration. Sadly, he was thick enough to not realize that his constant name calling was taking a discreet mental toll on his boyfriend.

They stepped into the restaurant and eventually got put into the waiting list, as all the tables big enough for the eight of them, PD-nim was accompanying then, were taken by full families of twelve or ten. They waited for a short while, nice chatter ringing through their group and smiles seemed eternal. Everyone was pleased with how the day was going.

After a couple minutes they got called by the receptionist, apparently a table had already cleared for them.

They sat down,  taking quick looks at the menu, they all ordered what they wanted; the meals may have been very basic and not at all eccentric, but they liked their choices, so who was anyone to judge them? They picked up the happy chatter again while they waited for their food. Seokjin had started talking about how much he liked food to his boyfriend, his anger of earlier long forgotten as he talked on and on about food passionately.

"Mmh, you're so cute when you're passionate about something," Namjoon said a small smile. Seokjin let his frustration show on his face for a split  second before he put on the normal 'embarrassed-flattered' facade. Namjoon awwed and smiled, quickly picking up another conversation with Taehyung.

Seokjin scowled more sadly that madly, the gesture not going unnoticed by Yoongi. Yoongi always had a keen eye, being the dad of the group meant that he'd developed his upset-person spotting skills by a whole lot.

"Hey," Yoongi shook Jin's shoulder while whispering his words in a soft tone. "Are you alright, hyung?"

Seokjin looked at him, the ghost of a fake smile appearing in his face before vanishing as quick as his lines in any BTS song ever. He looked as if he could cry. Jin really didn't know why he was so upset over a stupid set of gestures but he just couldn't help getting upset. Day after day, week after week and he couldn't take it anymore- it was too much.

Yoongi's eyes widened and he sat shocked there for a second at seeing one of the pillars of the group so beaten down by a simple list of words. Immediately taking action after he recovered.

"Umm," Yoongi stood up abruptly, making everyone look at him. "Seokjin-hyung and I are going to the bathroom."

Nobody questioned why they were going to the bathroom together; those two could pass for a couple if literally everybody didn't know Namjoon and Jin were together.

Yoongi dragged Seokjin to the bathroom as he whined about Yoongi letting him go and having to obey his hyung; all words Yoongi simply ignored. As soon as they were inside the bathroom, Seokjin started throwing a fit.

"Yah, Yoongi!" Seokjin whisper-shouted, not wanting to alarm anyone outside of the stalls. "What are you doing? Dragging me around like that! I have my own set of legs!"

Yoongi stopped his rant with a slap straight to his handsome face. He didn't make it a hard one, but it still had to hurt; even if he didn't want him to hurt more, he needed to pull himself together.

Seokjin recoiled and held his cheek in his hand, seemingly in shock from being slapped by his less aggressive dongsaeng.

"What was that for?" He finally got out.

"To get you to stop talking," Yoongi replied, feeling only a bit guilty. "Will you listen to me?"

Seokjin's didn't respond with anything else other than a dirty look from under his messed up hair.

"You can't keep doing this," Yoongi stated. "You have to tell Namjoon what's bothering you! He's too thick to actually get it indirectly, you know this!"

Seokjin's looked down, ashamed at the way his words rang true, making him feel like an idiot for putting up with something that was putting an obvious damper in his mental health without telling Namjoon, his boyfriend that he trusted with all his heart.

"I-I know," Seokjin stuttered out, not daring to look into Yoongi's eyes, feeling like a child being scolded.

"So?" Yoongi asked impatiently, opening his arms in a questioning pose.

"I'll tell him," Seokjin promised. "Just, n-not now."

a/n: this fic is based on when people do something repeatedly and they keep doing it until you scream at them or start crying 🙃