╟ TaeJoon ╳ ❝believe❞

Genre: Angst/Smut
Warnings: Cheating
Words: 1,345

He really didn't mean to. But Namjoon didn't believe him. Didn't believe his tale of being drunk off his senses. Didn't believe that the boy had kissed him first and not the other way around. Didn't believe that he hadn't wanted to have sex with the other guy.

He didn't believe Taehyung when he told Namjoon he loved him.

He hated that his best relationship had ended that way, he regretted getting drunk, he even regretted telling the guy his name. He regretted everything

_____

Taehyung had gone to the bar after a hard day, forgetting that he had a boyfriend waiting for him at home because of all the stress. He sat down at the line and ordered a beer to ease himself into getting drunk. He needed to forget.

After a good thirty minutes of sitting on the line ordering gradually stronger drinks, he was feeling pretty good. Vodka had started tasting good on the last shots, so he ordered another round of shots. He downed them quickly after licking the back of his hand, in which he had made a wet line with a lemon then poured some salt over. He hiccuped as the bartender took the empty shot glasses away, almost falling off his chair before bracing himself against the table.

His vision started getting blurry when a person sat next to him and ordered a beer, seemingly having just arrived. The person turned to Taehyung as if he just saw him and asked, "What's your name?" Taehyung was way too drunk to reprimand the guy for not formally introducing himself, then asking his name, and complied.

"Taehyung," he slurred in response after laying his head down on the line. The guy just ordered another beer and drank it. Taehyung didn't ask his name, not really interested about it.

After the guy had drank another two beers he invited Taehyung to 'a few rounds of shots'. He accepted with a blissful and uncaring smile.

Taehyung was halfway to unconscious when the guy moved to sit on his lap. He didn't register the fact that the unknown guy had started feeling him up and kissing him until he reached Taehyung's half-chub. The drinking had made him harden but the guy thought he was aroused from him feeling him up.

This progressively got more and more sexual until the guy had dragged the now drunk and horny Taehyung to a bathroom. Taehyung had enough mind to address the fact that fucking in a bathroom would be the grossest thing he would ever do but he didn't acknowledge that part of his brain in the mist of his drunk lust.

The guy lifted Taehyung up onto the sinks, clearly still being sober enough to not hit Taehyung with the tabs. He laid him down on the space they had, then quickly made a pile of their clothes. He jumped onto the sinks, too, crawling over Taehyung's lap, then opening one tab and running his hand over the water, as an attempt to replace their missing lube. He entered a finger onto himself without much difficulty as he probably was already stretched. Taehyung watch in mindless lust, observing as the nameless guy fucked himself open with his fingers for a while before deciding to contribute by grabbing the guys dick and start stroking. The guy jumped and moaned when his one-night stand started stroking him, getting progressively faster with his fingering.

The guy lifted himself off his fingers and stopped Taehyung's hand, deciding to start making him ready if he wanted this to get anywhere. He pumped Taehyung's cock with a tight grip, attempting to make this 'Taehyung' hard for him. Taehyung moaned with his low voice, feeling himself become fully erect from the pleasure the guy's hand was giving him.

The guy stopped pumping and started lowering himself down on Taehyung's dick. He threw his head back when he was fully seated and let out a broken moan of pain and pleasure, mixing with Taehyung's groan at the tight heat. The guy bounced up and down, up and down, moans and groans ricocheting off the walls of the bar bathroom. They went at it until Taehyung came with a moan of his boyfriend's name, his cum coating the unknown guy's walls bedroom he then promptly passed out.

_____

The day after, Taehyung woke up in his room, how he got there he didn't know. All he did know was that he had a throbbing headache, a single pill and a glass of water for company, and an empty space where his boyfriend usually was.

He swallowed the pill with the help of the water then got up and decided to walk around his apartment to try and find his boyfriend. He found Namjoon sitting on the couch of their living room, head hanging and eyes puffy.

"Why did you have to do that?" Namjoon asked in a whisper, his voice raspy.

Taehyung had no idea of what he was talking about for a few minutes before he remembered what had happened the night before. Taehyung gasped and whispered his boyfriend's name, moving towards in with his left arm out as if to touch him.

"DON'T TOUCH ME. AFTER WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT, I FORBID YOU FROM EVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN," Namjoon lashed out at Taehyung, standing up and moving away from his outstretched arm, making him flinch at his actions and loud voice.

"I'm so sorry, Hyung. I- I didn't mean to. I was so drunk, I regret it so much. Please. Please tell me you forgive me!" Taehyung cried out, his eyes starting to water, but he didn't move towards Namjoon, understanding that he needed space.

Namjoon looked down and started shaking, the quiet sobs coming from him breaking Taehyung's heart, knowing it was him and he caused Namjoon to be like this only made it worse.

"Do you know how bad it is to spend hours worrying about where your boyfriend is?" Namjoon asked. "Checking every single building open in hopes to see you. Asking people if they'd seen you. And when I finally find you, you're in a dirty bathroom in god knows where, a boy sitting on your lap. It took me about a minute to process that you were both naked and another to start crying," Namjoon admitted.

Taehyung could only listen while feeling sorry for both of them.

"But still, I took you home and took care of you, no matter of how hurt I was," Namjoon continued with his head down.

Namjoon looked up, his face a mess of anger and sadness, mixing up to create the pitiful image of his tear-soaked, scowling face, and Taehyung's heart hurt because he knew he was the cause for Namjoon's fragile state and he hated himself for it.

"YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME, BUT THEN YOU GO AND DRINK UNTIL YOU'RE DRUNK OFF YOUR WITS AND YOU CHEAT ON ME, BUT YOU STILL HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TRY AND TOUCH ME!" Namjoon bellowed, his voice cracking painfully and making Taehyung's tears fall endlessly.

"I loved you," Namjoon says, voice hoarse from screaming, " but I can't keep loving someone like you."

And with that, Namjoon was out the door.

Taehyung ran after him, yelling that he didn't mean to cheat on him and that he still loved him, but Namjoon kept running until he faded from Taehyung's view. Just like Taehyung had faded from Namjoon's heart.

And as Taehyung kneeled on the sidewalk, tears marking lines down his cheeks he realized that, yeah, Namjoon was the best thing he had ever had, and that he had gone and broken it into millions of pieces. All for what? Momentary gain?

He really was insane when he tried to touch Namjoon because he didn't deserve it; not anymore. And Namjoon deserved better than him. So he would let him go. Because Taehyung loved him. And he was sorry; for Namjoon and for himself.

a/n: im sorry no im not