╟ NamMin ╳ ❝birthday❞

Genre: Smut
Warning: Daddy kink and Lingerie
Words: 1,570

Namjoon wanted Jimin's birthday to be special; the best of the best. And he had a kind of good idea. There still was a big chance that Jimin wouldn't like it, but he just hoped he did.

Namjoon had gone to a lingerie shop a few weeks before his boyfriend's birthday and bought a light blue set of stockings with black 'underwear' that didn't really cover anything all while keeping in mind Jimin's favorite colors. He blushed a lot while browsing the store and when he went to pay for the lingerie, but he was sure that his boyfriend's face when he saw him would be worth it. Unless he didn't like it, in which situation he would just take them off, even if he didn't know what context would make Jimin not like seeing him in lingerie, but anything could happen.

He put them on that morning before anything else, then put on his regular clothes before going and giving his unknowing boyfriend a big, dramatic kiss that made him giggle and cutely scrunch up his eyes at the affectionate gesture.

They walked into the kitchen where the rest of the guys were standing and Hoseok was holding a chocolate cake. They all shouted 'Happy Birthday' with big smiles when they saw Jimin, who pretended to be surprised and sincerely thanked them for remembering his birthday.

After spending a few minutes of all of them laughing and eating cake, except Jimin, who just picked at his piece of cake, Jin announced that they were going to go out to a restaurant where they were going to properly eat and to stop 'pigging out all over the cake'. They laughed but did as he said, then got in the van.

The short trip to the restaurant was main fully uneventful, apart from the warm chatter going around the car. When they arrived and sat down on their table, the guys insisted that Jimin ordered first and that he ordered absolutely everything he wanted. He tried to argue that he was on a 'diet', even though they all knew what diet meant, to which Yoongi responded with a non-impressed, "Bullshit."

So Jimin ended up ordering about three different things after much encouragement and patience from the other guys.

They sat there, eating and talking sentimentality about how they would stick by Jimin through all the hardships and other sentimental related things. No one noticed Namjoon who was blushing and nervously drumming his fingers on his thigh as everyone's attention was centered on the birthday boy.

After they finished eating, Jimin went to pay, but was ultimately stopped by his boyfriend, who just told him that the bill was going to be split and payed by the hyung line, who all smiled kindly at him.

"Y-you guys really don't have to pay for the meal," Jimin said making them all open their mouths to protest, Jin's face getting a getting a red tint as he started getting riled up, before he continued, "But I know that you'll do it anyway so go on."

They all smiled and payed, Jin's face going back to it's original cream color, then they got up to go back to the dorms. It was barely noon but the guys were already tired and, as Yoongi announced, were going to take a nap when they got home.

Jimin was sitting besides Namjoon during the short ride. He kept caressing Namjoon's thighs with featherlight touches and looking at him under his eyelashes with dark eyes. Namjoon knew what he wanted; they both knew what he wanted.

And he was gonna get it.

_____

The guys had already gone to sleep on their respective rooms, though Hoseok, thankfully, took Jimin's bed in his shared room (at Namjoon's request) with the maknae line so they had a room all to themselves.