╟ NamJin ╳ ❝blackjack❞

Genre: Smut Tease
Words: 857
Warnings: Betting

The casino was dark and welcoming, familiar faces nodded at them, not surprised to see Seokjin back, Namjoon oh, so obediently and handsomely following him, always two steps behind his hyung. The older sported a smart suit, with a red crushed velvet tie and cuffs, dark wood framed glasses sitting delicately on top of the man's nose. Namjoon wore an open red silk robe, with nothing but chains and scars under it, black dress pants complimenting the tan skin of his, ruffled hair giving the look an overall obscene aura. The only reason he didn't have men begging at his feet for a piece of him was that his master had already established his ownership over him. He thought that maybe the collar on his neck with Seokjin's name on it might be a slight clue.

Only one thing about his relationship with Seokjin was unofficial; Seokjin was as his as Namjoon was Seokjin's. Never established, it was the one rule Seokjin lived by. He was, otherwise, free, of will and word. He made his own money, even though he was born into good coin, he spent half of his time betting in a few select casinos, after being prohibited from entry by various of them because of 'cheating' or otherwise known as card counting. Namjoon truly knew how to count cards and he was the reason they won most times than not. Various people were distracted by Namjoon's attire, but he didn't mind the obvious stares, knowing that when they got home he'd get a nice and rough fucking, even if they lost.

They walked up to the table and Seokjin set down a heavy stack of two thousand dollars in cash, sitting down with Namjoon standing behind him while he waited to receive his one hundred chips, each worth ten dollar, and forty chips, each one worth twenty five dollars. Seokjin stared at the pieces of clay, running his hand along the stacks to hear the soft clicking sounds, relishing the thrill of the bet. He felt Namjoon running his lips over his neck, turning his head to the side to give his baby boy more working space and better viewing plane. Like all the times before, no one sat at the table with them, even if a small crowd formed around it. It was an unspoken rule regarding them that no other player was to attempt to even have one round in with them, as Namjoon could only process so much information at once. Seokjin watched as the cards were drawn, feeling enticed in the simple action of pulling the cards from the shoe. The bartender came up to them and Namjoon ordered their regular order, not so much as disturbing Seokjin's focus. He bet two blue chips (twenty dollars). A nine and a five were pulled and he smiled, more jovially so when he saw that the dealer's card was an eight. He lightly scratched the table, signaling for a hit, and he was delighted once more to have a six pulled; he waved his hand to signal his stand. The dealer flipped his card and Seokjin smiled at finding that the dealers other card was an Ace. He felt Namjoon tap his left shoulder to indicate a minus one and noted it. He continue to have a lazy smile as the dealer put away their cards for the round and gave him three blue chips to signal his win.

This was going to be a great night.

_______

Namjoon's knees were on the floor sooner than the door was shut. He discarded his robe elegantly on the polished wooden plank, letting it puddle around him while he kneeled obediently, hands on his knees and back straight, always ready and inviting. He closed his eyes while his master closed the door, only opening them when his hair was yanked back, making him grit his teeth together.

Seokjin smirked, running his right hand's fingers over his lover face, caressing his cheeks and pushing on his Namjoon's lips, feeling high on their win and the feeling of his pet's warm mouth enveloping his fingers. He took a step back, letting his eyes drift up and down his boyfriend's body. It was only his. He was the only one who could see Namjoon like this, sultry eyes focused on him, kneeling in his gifts and adorned in his chains; the whole image screamed wealth and royalty. He took of his jacket, setting it up on the coat hanger besides their door. He slowly unbuttoned his pants, walking back in front of Namjoon in slow and steady steps, entranced in the slight shine his lover's lips obtained after he swiped his tongue over them. He roughly pulled out his dick, watching Namjoon's mouth fall open in anticipation of what's to come.

"You want it, baby?" Seokjin teased with a long and languid stroke of his cock, relishing in the muffled whimper that came from Namjoon's throat. He peered down at the perfectly submissive man before him, tracking the way he licked his lips before responding, letting out a deep, throaty breath beforehand.

"Yes, Master. I-I want it."

a/n: im gonna log out for a week or so for school so yeahhh see youu

tell me if i made mistakes ill fix them later