╟ TaeJoonMin ╳ ❝public❞

Genre: Smut/Fluff
Warnings: Toys, Semi Public Sex and Double-Penetration
Words: 2,667

An anonymous request!

Namjoon twitched and jerked his head to look at the boys sat across him, who just smiled at him innocently despite being the cause of Namjoon having a boner in a restaurant that he couldn't remember the name of. He glares back at them with no real malice, twitching again as vibrations coursed through his body and the subtle smirk that danced in Taehyung's face made him weaker than he already was.

The damn vibrator. Namjoon loved that thing, but he hated it at the moment. He hated the way he tried to subtly grind on the wooden chair just to move the plastic a bit to the right, but he never could, so it just stayed there, teasingly pressing just besides his prostate in a way that made him want to cry and beg for them to just do something, but he didn't. Instead he stayed there and tried to have a normal conversation with his friends while his boyfriends kept increasing the vibrations of the toy secured in his ass.

Namjoon twitched and closed his eyes, exhaling shakily as he felt the vibrations intensify and heard the subtle chuckle that Jimin made when he saw his reaction. He looked up at them and licked the sweat of his lips slowly, attempting to get them as riled up as he was, since he knew they weren't half as hard as he was. Taehyung's jaw clenched and his eyebrows furrowed as he looked away from Namjoon and his luscious lips. Jimin's chuckle trailed off into an awkward half cough and his eyes dilated a bit more as he also looked away, and Namjoon smirked at his second victory, as the first one was getting them to even agree to this, even though he knew they'd eventually do it, anyway.

Namjoon was able to hold a conversation with Yoongi for a few minutes, having gotten used to the new vibrations quickly, before he felt the setting increase, going up to what he knew was the highest setting on the toy. He stuttered halfway into his sentence and gripped the table as he felt himself start to leak through his boxers, unto his pants. He didn't need to look at his boyfriends to know that their faces now wore twisted smiles as they heard the effect their most recent actions had on him.

"Namjoon-ah...," Yoongi's concerned voice made Namjoon turn his head to his hyung's general direction, not daring to open his eyes in case they confessed to what was happening. "Are you okay?"

Namjoon almost smiled because, yeah, he was okay, but also almost cried because, fuck, he wasn't going to last much longer if his boyfriends kept this up.

"Y-yeah, hyung," Namjoon shakily said, a soft whine slipping through his lips just after that and, fuck, they were undoubtedly busted. Yoongi's brows furrowed as he wondered why Namjoon was stuttering and he took only a few seconds to put a hand on Namjoon's shoulders to feel him shaking. His eyes slowly widened and he looked across the table to meet Jimin's eyes, eyebrow arched in a silent question about Namjoon's current condition. Jimin's smile only widened and he showed Yoongi a piece of the pink remote control that Yoongi could only suppose matched whatever toy was making Namjoon this unsteady. He sighed rubbed his temples, only those three could come up with ideas like that one. Yoongi shook his head and turned around to talk to Seokjin, not wanting to do anything with whatever they were planning to do later.

Namjoon moaned quietly and tried to grind into the seat in another futile attempt to get the vibrations on his prostate, eyes scrunching shut in a silent sob when he failed again. His hand trailed up to his thighs as his cheeks got redder with embarrassment because of what he was going to do. He sneaked a glance at his boyfriends to see their reactions and was met with twin warning gazes that clearly reminded him what he was and wasn't allowed to do; Namjoon just smiled at them.