╟ Rap Line ╳ ❝color?❞

Genre: Smut
Warnings: Rope, Cock Cage and Slapping
Words: 1,179

This was an anonymous request through my inbox so, hopefully it's up to standard!

Namjoon was always a wild ride; and a beautiful one at that. From the cute dimples in his cheeks to the way his thighs quivered and closed when he had an intense orgasm, he was always a spectacularly rewarding sight.

Hoseok, Yoongi decided, was a wild ride too, if not wilder. He could go from moaning as Yoongi's dick rammed into him to groaning out degrading terms to Namjoon while he slowly fucked him with a vibrator.

Yoongi was sure they would kill him. They would be the ones to personally make his heart stop. And he didn't mind one bit.

Especially in moments like this when they were all in their private basement, Namjoon all tied up and blindfolded with Hoseok in a steel cock cage, Yoongi looking at them from the sidelines.

"What do my babies want?" Yoongi asked teasingly, already knowing what each of them wanted. Namjoon immediately responded while Hoseok whined, not being allowed to speak.

"Yoongi! Yoongi, please! Please let me see," Namjoon pleaded, tugging at the restraints on his wrists, "Please, Yoongi, fuck."

Yoongi emerged from the shadows and hit Namjoon's abdomen with the leather paddle previously on the table making him jump.

"Naughty, naughty baby. No dirty words unless I say otherwise," Yoongi remembered Namjoon firmly, making him release a shaky breath, "Color?"

"Green."

Yoongi turned to Hoseok, who was lustfully staring at the scene that went on besides that him. Yoongi admired him, honestly. He had gone a full seventeen days without cumming, enduring the constant scenes like the one just a second ago without even trying to get himself out. He deserved a reward.

"Hoseok, baby, you've been really good theses past two weeks," Yoongi ruffled his hair as Hoseok leaned into his touch, "You deserve a reward. Don't you think, Namjoon?" He directed the question at the blindfolded male. "Our Hoseok has gone a whole two weeks and three days without cumming, don't you think he deserves a reward?"

Namjoon giggled and replied. "Yes, Yoongi-hyung, he deserves a reward."

Hoseok smiled his signature heart-shaped smile while blushing. Yoongi grabbed his chin and made him look into his eyes which sobered him up quickly. Yoongi looked into his eyes for a while before telling him to speak.

"Do I get a reward for being a good boy, hyung?" Hoseok asked 'innocently', looking up at Yoongi with doll eyes, "Will you let me suck your big cock like a slut?"

Yoongi lightly slapped Hoseok's cheek regardless of the obvious toll his words took on him.

"No swear words, baby; don't make me punish you. You don't want that, do you?" Hoseok shook his head in Yoongi's grip, eyes watering when he was slapped again for not answering verbally when he was allowed to.

"I'll see about your reward," Yoongi said sternly while letting go of Hoseok's face, "Color?"

"G-green."

"Come with me. And stay quiet."

Yoongi moved back to Namjoon, who hadn't said anything, but was obviously affected by what he heard. Yoongi lightly caressed Namjoon's erection that was curved prettily against his stomach. Namjoon sucked in a breath when he felt Yoongi's fleeting touch, whining when it left his throbbing dick.