╟ NamJinMin II ╳ ❝boyfriend(s)❞

Genre: Smut
Warnings: Toys and Stuff
Words: 994

Jimin was scrolling through his Twitter timeline when he got a notification from KakaoTalk. He didn't think much of it and clicked on the small notification. The first thing he noticed was that, because it had no other messages than the video, it was a new chat. Second thing he noticed was that the video was from Namjoon to Jimin and.. Seokjin? Why would he send a video to the both of them? Talking about the video, what is it? Jimin went to the kitchen as he wondered what type of video could Namjoon possibly want to send them both, already having forgotten the dirty snap his boyfriend had sent him an hour before; he hadn't checked Snapchat in a while, actually. As he looked into the freezer and saw- wait a second. There's no ice cream left?

The video Namjoon sent him long forgotten, he decided that it was his duty as a responsible adult to get himself a cone of ice cream. Maybe a tub, too.

_____

Jin moaned gutturally on the back of his throat as he fucked into the fleshlight on his desk, studies having been postponed for a while. He hadn't really meant to stare at the picture for so long, the man he had a crush on was Joonie, not Jimin, but as he stared at beautiful picture he became entranced with the way Jimin's cock glistened with the precum that leaked from his flushed tip and the way Jimin's pleasure filled expression that looked distinctively happy, as if he was celebrating something. It stung that he knew Jimin wasn't hard for him, and that the picture wasn't meant for his eyes to enjoy, but still, he basked in the almost unbearably hot view as he got himself off.

Jin's eyes were locked on his phone, his imagination going at full speed as his hips started to stutter with the force of his nearing orgasm. He grit his teeth and gripped onto his phone and the desk harder, trying to not close his eyes and keep looking at Jimin's picture on the small screen. Jin's hair was disheveled and damp with sweat but he couldn't care, he just wanted to cum, to cum on Jimin's back, and Namjoon's there and he's licking it up from Jimin's back, both of them are moaning and-

Jin got a notification.

He stopped, exhaling a breath that sounded a lot like a sob as his rhythm was interrupted by the chiming noise coming from his phone. Hr clicked on it without looking what it was and was met with a video from Namjoon. He didn't think twice before clicking on the video, his dick twitching at the thought of seeing Namjoon's face just as he was about to cum.

His senses were assaulted by the incredible sight of Namjoon taking a vibrator up his ass with a pretty collar around his neck. He watched hungrily as the vibrating plastic was thrusted in and out of Namjoon' red and puckered hole with the help of the fore mentioned man. His ears were blessed with Namjoon's heavenly sounds, moans and whimpers mixed with the squelching sounds of excess lube dripping from Namjoon's moans made an exquisite combination that fueled him to start thrusting again.

He slowly rocked his hips into the tight toy at the same pace as the plastic, listening as Namjoon whimpered as the vibrator hit his prostate. Jin admired the way the man's thighs shook with pleasure and the way his back arched in the slightest when he hit the toy particularly hard against the sensitive bundle of nerves. Seokjin images it him; imagined that it was him making Namjoon feel that good, him making his thighs quiver and mewls of pleasure escape from Namjoon's lips because it felt so fucking good.

He wanted to believe that he received the video intentionally and that it wasn't just an accident like Jin seeing Jimin's dick was, so he closed his eyes reluctantly and continued to imagine.

Jin kept thrusting into the fleshlight while he listened blindly at Namjoon's endeavors to reach his orgasm, his own release approaching him as his thrusts got quicker and sloppier, loosing the rhythm he had beforehand. Namjoon's breath became erratic as his moans went higher in pitch and the squelching sounds blended into one long syllable as Namjoon's went faster in thrusting the toy into himself, chasing after his orgasm like he needed it to live.

Jin's breath stuttered in it's way out of his throat when he heard his name come out Namjoon's mouth followed by Jimin's own. He moaned Jimin's name back, taking a deep breath before lowly uttering Namjoon's name, feeling like he only needed the cherry on top to cum.

As he opened his eyes he was met with Namjoon writhing soundlessly on the bed as his cock shot three thick streaks of cum on himself and a bit of the bed, thighs twitching like crazy as his dick started softening and he took the vibrator out.

Jin grunted loudly and pulled out of the fleshlight before releasing onto his desk, thankfully avoiding his school stuff by a measly hair. He sighed and scrunched up his nose at the mess he made and the feel of disgust he always got after he masturbated alone. He looked at his phone quick enough to see Namjoon smile and the camera and turn the filming off.

Seokjin smiled shakily and turned his phone off, setting it down on the coffee table behind him.

He cringed as he turned back around to face the mess he made on his studying desk. Honestly.

_____

Namjoon smiled at the message he received on his solo chat with Seokjin.

'you looked hot, thank you for sending me that video'

He snickered and blushed at the text as he typed a reply back, not even caring that he had a boyfriend (and now, possibly another one).

'Thank you, babe, hope you had fun!'

a/n: this was fun :) btw i now have 135 dollars which aint much but yAy!!!