Chapter 01

SEOLHEE'S POV

I woke up and the first thing I do was grabbing my phone that was right on my nightstand. I just wanna check either I received any notification or not.

And yup, no notification.

I viewed Mingyu's instagram and he haven't post any picture since yesterday. I know, it was just yesterday but I missed him.

I'm a very huge fan of his, but I guess that I'm not just his fan, I'm also his secret admirer. I mean, Kim Mingyu is just so damn good looking, attractive, handsome, cute and very tall that no one can resist.

I don't know how tall he is but just by seeing his picture, I knew that he's tall. And I can't even imagine of seeing him in real life.

Oh yeah, he's eighteen years old! The same age as me, I'll be eighteen soon.

He's not from my school which was the reason why I'm always sorrow, lol. He got like 18.5k followers and like almost two hundred followings.

While me, my followers are just five hundred something and my followings are around two hundred. I know, I just follow too many aesthethic accounts while I'm not even close to aesthetic.

So, it was Sunday today. I promised my freaking bestfriend, Son Chaejung to treat her a drink at the Coffee Shop.

The reason why I said 'my freaking bestfriend' is because, sometimes she's a good friend and sometimes she's not. It's not that she's my friend with benefits.

She just dislike me fangirling over Mingyu. Like, girl I'm the one who's fangirling and why are you mad? I'm the one who's gonna have a sore throat because of fangirling and not you.

But then, she's my bestfriend so..

As I wore my outfit, which was a skinny jeans, white tshirt and black bomber jacket, I went to my mom who was sweeping the floor.

"Mom, I'm going with Chaejung. I'll be back before lunch." I stated smiling not wanting her to get anxious that I just leave the house without telling her and she nodded.

I went out and suddenly the cold air hit my face. I shivered a bit since it's very cold. Like, it's eleven degree celcius right now.

Just as soon as I arrived to the Coffee Shop, I saw Chaejung playing with her phone soullessly, probably boring because of waiting for me.

"Hey, chingu!" I greeted her as I patted her shoulder and she chuckled.

"Just order the drinks already, I'm thirsty." She muttered and I nodded. What a nice way to greet a bestfriend back. I went to the counter and ordered two iced americano.

Then, I went back to our table. As we was drinking and chatting, we both took a selca and I decided to post it on my instagram.

Just as I posted it, I scrolled through my timeline and saw that Mingyu had posted a picture about almost thirty minutes ago which made me to squeal.

Liked by jwonwoo, scoupscheol and 8,421 otherskimmingyuu  have a nice sunday everyone :)View all 1,054 commentseunjiyeon  omg so hawt 😍jwonwoo  nice selca bro

kimmingyuu  have a nice sunday everyone :)
View all 1,054 comments
eunjiyeon  omg so hawt 😍
jwonwoo  nice selca bro

"Yo, what is it?" Chaejung asked.

"Kim Mingyu posted a picture!" I exclaimed as I showed my phone to her. I was so freaking excited, but she just looked at it like I just showed a lame joke to her.

"Yo, you don't have to be exaggerate okay? He's just posting a picture, duh." She rolled her eyes and I was fed up by her saying that.

"Can't you just give me a better reaction?" I asked in annoyance and she chuckled bitterly.

"You know, it's a lie if a handsome guy like him have no girlfriend." She said while raising an eyebrow making my heart aches.

"Yeah, true but at least I still got 10% chance." I smiled and she just shook her head as she sighed.

See, that is one of the reason why she's 'my freaking bestfriend' because she didn't support me on fangirling over Mingyu.

"You're so mesmerized over Mingyu." She shook her head before continuing to drink.

-

y'all this is probably the most cringeworthy story i've ever wrote idek why people are still reading this ;-;

I WROTE THIS BOOK ON 2017 OKAY??!! T^T

ps. i won't be editing this book again since i keep cringing whenever i read them so i'll just let it be like this plus i wrote this when i was still immature (which i'm still is) and sorry for the stupid girl character lmao xD

so, prepare yourself for the cringy-ness

started: september 29, 2017
ended: november 15, 2017
edited.