Chapter 14

SEOLHEE'S POV

Honestly, there's no use for them to introduce their names since I already know. But, just let them be.

"So, I'm the eldest in here. My name is Choi Seungcheol." He said smiling.

"I'm Yoon Jeonghan." I thought he was a girl at the first sight, but he's quite handsome.

"Lee Jihoon." Such a cutie.

"Wen Junhui. Just call me Jun." So handsome.

"I'm Minghao. Xu Minghao." Looks thug!

"I'm Boo Seungkwan! I'm from Jeju. Just call me Seungkwan." So funny.

"Hansol Vernon Chwe. Hansol or Vernon for short." Vernon is pretty hot.

"Gentleman Joshua Hong." Handsome as always.

"Jeon Wonwoo." Good looking, deep voice though.

"Hello! My name is Lee Seokmin." Too smiley, but is cute and handsome.

"I'm the youngest out of them all, I'm Lee Chan." Cute!! Yet hot and handsome.

"Hi! My name is Kwon Soonyoung." Aww such a cutie boy!

"Tell me, Seolhee, how did you know Mingyu?" Seokmin asked smiling and I went silent. They all looked at me, smiling while waiting.

"I knew him from Instagram." I bluntly replied.

"Are you guys something? Look at what you both are wearing." Jeonghan said with a slight frown.

"No! We're not. We're just a friend." I insisted and then Vernon just smiled which I take as weird.

"You wanna play game?" Jihoon asked and I shook my head.

"Do you want to run the whole room with us?" Seokmin questioned smiling and I shook my head again.

"Guys, act normal! You guys are scaring her!" Mingyu scolded them all and shook his head after that.

"Someone is overprotective now.." Vernon teased and they all laughed.

"You guys hungry? I ordered pizza earlier." Seungcheol stated and they all yelled that they are hungry. Geez, so loud. My eardrums are gonna burst.

"Play a movie, Jun!" Jeonghan shouted at Jun who was sitting near the dvd player. Jun nodded and he inserted a cd which I don't know what the story is.

Great, they're playing the 'Conjuring 2'.

I hate scary movies. I FUCKING HATE AND SCARED OF SCARY MOVIES. But it'll be embarassing to tell Jun to change the cd to 'Cars 3', pfft.

"Wait!! Pause please! The pizza haven't arrived yet!" Seungcheol scolded and Wonwoo paused the tv.

While waiting, Jeonghan suddenly came to me and he's like wanting to take a selca with me. I looked at him in confusion.

"Come on, smile to the camera." He said and I just nodded. We both took a selca, I was so embarassed of this, GOSH.

And then, Seokmin and Soonyoung came to me because they wanted to take a selca with me TOO.

DING! DONG!

"Yass!!" Seungcheol cheered as the pizza finally arrived. He put three boxes of pizzas and they all started to eat. Mingyu grabbed one and gave it to me. I took it and started to eat.

"Drink guys, drink!" Soonyoung shouted as he put four bottles of coca-cola with the help of Seokmin. They all started to drink and Wonwoo unpause the cd and the movie are starting to play again.

I was sitting on the couch while keep hugging my knees, I wore my hood up so that I can't really see the movie since I was scared.

At the middle of the movie, the ghost suddenly came out, some of them was startled, some screamed a bit and some laughed.

I don't know why the fuck they laugh though.

Mingyu looked at me and screamed a bit. He put his palm on his chest and pants as he chuckled.

"Gosh, you scared me. I thought you're a ghost or something." He said as he keep rubbing his chest.

"Wait, are you scared of horror movies?" He asked teasingly and I scoffed.

"Almost every girls are scared of horror movies, okay?" I raised an eyebrow and shook my head after that. He suddenly slung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him until my head leaned on his shoulder comfortably.

My cheeks went hot for his sudden action, BUT I REALLY LIKE IT. CAN WE JUST STAY IN THIS POSITION FOR AS LONG AS I WANT?

Since no one is watching me, I just close my eyes every moment when the ghost are about to show theirself, that's why I'm not startled.

"YAA! I SWEAR I HEARD SOME OF YOU GUYS SCREAMED." Seungkwan shouted while pointing his finger to each one of us as soon as the movie ended.

They keep bickering about who's scared and who's not. I seriously don't wanna care about them.

"Guys, it's late already so, I'm sending Seolhee home." Mingyu stated.

"Going already?" Jeonghan asked with a slight pout and I chuckled.

"My mom will be worried. It's almost ten now." I said before chuckling and he just nodded.

"Annyeong! See you soon, Seolhee!"

"You're beautiful, be careful okay?!"

"Don't be shy to come again!"

I just shook my head while smiling because they are just so funny. As we was walking back to my home, Mingyu suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"We should take a selca!" He exclaimed and took his phone out. I just chuckled seeing him.

This time, I put my peace sign beside my eyes while he smiled with the cute heart sign.

"Heish.. You looked cute!" He laughed and my cheeks went hot again.

"So, see you tomorrow. Bye." He patted my head before walking away. I smiled and went to my room after that. Luckily that my mom aren't mad.

I suddenly received a notification of someone just tagged me on their post. I checked and my eyes suddenly widened.

*attatched Mingyu and Seolhee's selca*
Liked by smallgiant, joshhong and 8,205 others
kimmingyuu 🏹❤️
View all 7,942 comments
jaeminjams THIS BITCH AGAIN? HE FUCKING TAGGED HER AND REVEALED HER IG ACC
boraa.lim THEY ARE DATING

KIM MINGYU ANDWAE!!! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TAGGED ME?! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TAG ME!!!

Just split second later, my follow requests are flooding.

Great, JUST GREAT!

-